CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why do Halo commentators have constant verbal diarrhea? They never ever stop talking. Halo is the only E-sport I watch but when I watch real sports there's plenty of silences. Are all e-sports like this? Is it suppose to generate excitement or what? 

Halo is such an oddball in this regard, and it drives me nuts.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's the lack of informative commentary that is actually the problem. It's why some of these commentators feel like they always have to keep talking because they have nothing informative to say. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I thought optic peaked months ago... I was wrong. Their strats and mechanical skill are on another level thus far.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seems like there are some uncharacteristic mistakes and unfortunate plays out of Splyce these first two games.  Theyve had chances to take leads and win, seems like kills are getting away and some higher risk plays just arent working out. 

Plays that come to mind are Renegade going for the trip cap with rail and scattershot at BR base.  Had that worked out or he waited for a better chance and held control that game could have gone to Splyce.

Also shotzzy chasing into yard alone when he had snipe at glass/LR and hit that no scope.

other than that just some one shots that didnt get finished in time, but that happens, just seemed to be happening to Splyce more than Optic.  I think if Splyce cleans up their game just a little bit and gets all on the same page on a few more plays and this series could go their way

I thought optic peaked months ago... I was wrong. Their strats and mechanical skill are on another level thus far.

I disagree here.  I think everyone across the board is on a lower level than they were at Atlanta.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I've said in the past that Optic losing previous events doesn't mean they aren't still the best team.

However at this point in time, whoever wins this event is in my mind. The best team period.

Did anyone clip that choke?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So Splyce and Optic play the craziest flag games eh?