CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don’t understand the hate for EU teams at this event. They’re playing well and that’s all we can really ask for. Right?

I’ll just go back to lurking

true, they were gifted seeds. But Infused literally just beat the number 1 NA AM team and a NA pro team. They’ve proven themselves

If you say so. I remember an EU team getting 5-8th place at worlds last year when better teams with worse seeds went home. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you say so. I remember an EU team getting 5-8th place at worlds last year when better teams with worse seeds went home.

Iirc the brackets at world's were fucked and these are more fundamentally sound.

Wait so you're judging Str8 Rippin by title not skill. ("AM" team, but Top 8 skill)

Then you're judging Cryptik by skill not title. ("Top 8" team, but AM skill.)

You can't have it both ways.

I mean, I'm mostly being sarcastic, but are we really pretending that Ace carrying three other people and Cryptik are impressive in context opposition?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

tonight has been one of the most entertaining saturdays in a long time  :lxthul:

Why because its the first tourney Saturday in a long time because ESL is fucking trash? 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why because its the first tourney Saturday in a long time because ESL is fucking trash? 

idk what you just said m8  :wutface:

i wish they put the OG match on though, we probably would have hit 10k (which we didnt at ATL on day 2)

edit: i finally understood what you said, you meant that it's been a long time since events lol...

Fucking EG cant even finish higher than some Euro Trash

this is obvious and great sarcasm. it does not deserve the downvotes

• Downvote (-1) 3

Infused are currently tied 1-1 with Team Liquid. Naded is streaming Brans PoV

EDIT: Also Inf lost Fathom CTF which they never win

• Upvote (+1) 3

imagine being an OpTic fan looking forward to today cause OG doesn't stream and then they don't even get to play on stream  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9

EU Halo LUL

They cant even take a game off NA (takes games of NA)

They cant even beat AM teams (beats AM teams)

They cant even beat Pro teams (beats Pro team)

Considering Cryptik were everyone's practice noobs in the online league, I don't know if that really counts.

Whats next?  :D

One of these

B6gsCgA.jpg

@@Tashi please forward to the appropriate party: when watching on mixer, the screen will dim after a while despite video playing

On xbox