CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

What happened was watching the Naded stream did he throw up or something?

He felt like he was going to throw up I guess and had to go to the toilet.

They do the same thing sometimes

If you show me one time MLG has shown semi's on a sidestage with no stream in the last few years I'll donate $25 to Gamers For Giving.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Just tuned into the stream not to long ago, and the mainstage game is off for technical difficulties, and now the Optic v Liquid is having problems. This is Halo now?

Meanwhile they're still on break and naded is back to streaming og v tl game 2 lmfao. The tragedies keep rolling in. Its interesting how everything that's happening is talked about and shown on Naded's stream but the main Halo stream is just playing ads and not really telling anyone anything

• Upvote (+1) 1

i cant believe that they couldve been switching the stream the whole time but just chose not to. cuz these community clips and hw2 ads are more important than pro teams being eliminated. i love reading LoL's reddit where they complain about riot screwing over the fans and long downtimes (5 minutes between series!) and just have to shake my head. they have no idea

If you show me one time MLG has shown semi's on a sidestage with no stream in the last few years I'll donate $25 to Gamers For Giving.

Semis maybe not, but the tourney c9 got 4th, they didnt play on stream at all

While main stream was on break G2 of OG v TL was started, stopped, restarted, and completed before they showed anything on stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2