CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'm pretty sure that no one was interested in watching 2 of the top 4 teams in the world face off on LAN.

I'd personally rather watch this EU story line blow up when they lose to an AM team in losers.

:lxthul:

So INF/ST8 (mid-series) is being moved to main stage while OG/TL (for Top 3) is being moved to a side station?

I'm pretty sure that no one was interested in watching 2 of the top 4 teams in the world face off on LAN.

I'd personally rather watch this EU story line blow up when they lose to an AM team in losers.

:lxthul:

like I know the whole EU underdog narrative has been catnip to TOs for a decade now, but they shouldn't be pushing two top3 seeds facing off off stream :/

I'm fucking watching EG on a portrait perisope stream fight for their tournament life.

My head is literally sideways right now.

JFC, ESL/343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forget everything nice I said about HCS in the last couple of days. These clowns still don't get it.

As a massive Str8 fan who would want to watch this series, it in no way deserves this spot with TL-Optic going on.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

and this is why I don't get hyped over a few posts...I hope there's a strong rebound tomorrow I guess :huh:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

why dont they change the graphics for the am/eu teams. it looks dumb to see n/a down the line for the pro league placings and stuff

• Upvote (+1) 1

why dont they change the graphics for the am/eu teams. it looks dumb to see n/a down the line for the pro league placings and stuff

:uncledrew:

Oh how the tides turn so quickly. :kappa:

Yeah it sucks how they do so many things a little bit better only to fall on their faces more or less instantly when put into a situation to just make a really terrible decision that doesn't make any sense

They could be showing the side station TL/OG match right now but instead they're talking at the desk for 20min...

I am logging back into this account for the first time in like 9 months to express how tilted I am OG is not on main stage.

Like what the fuck is this? 

Help

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cant really see the scorline on the periscope but EG seem to have a good lead! LETS GO BOYS!

Two years into H5 and we're still using periscope to fill the gaps, its embarassing