CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We beat Radiant 3-0 and then lost 3-1 to infused which means we’re out of the event. It’s been a really amazing event and week pre-lanning. I feel like all EU teams have really showed up and improved overall. Looking forward to seeing this Str8 and Infused series now. :)

All the EU teams have done us proud  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Apparently the Infused game being move to main stage has knocked OG vs TL to a side station...

• Upvote (+1) 2

just realized Ninja's vodcast while he's at twitchcon has half as many viewers as the halo stream

thats kinda crazy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently the Infused game being move to main stage has knocked OG vs TL to a side station...

:weback: :weback: :weback:

ffs at this point they've literally had years to resolve these conflicts at every event

• Upvote (+1) 1

From Royal 1: Kicked us off main stage because NA v EU is the better storyline

EU has to get theres. AGAIN.

It's almost like whoever chooses what gets streamed is allergic to getting the biggest match ups on stream. RIP Optic viewers.

• Upvote (+1) 4

What kind of fuckery does it take to not show OG v TL? Lmao I know EU is a cool story this event but come on this is two teams who everyone can agree might win the event. Clearly both inside of the top 4 best teams in the world. Oh and its winners semi finals? 

• Upvote (+1) 3

EU has to get theres. AGAIN.

It's almost like whoever chooses what gets streamed is allergic to getting the biggest match ups on stream. RIP Optic viewers.

"optic always pulls increased viewership. lets put them on a side station instead"

And it will be terrible when the casters are like "optic v tl is so intense! lets go to break"

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really don't understand why HCS seems to insist on Sunday having as few games as possible, which leads to Saturday having so many good matches off stream.

• Upvote (+1) 6

@@Tashi @@Onset @@TheSimms

Please make sure both Optic vs TL (assuming they win) and Envy vs Splyce are both shown on stream these matches NEED to be shown it would be a travesty if we miss any of those matches.

when this was posted I thought it was a dumb request because I figured it was a given. I feel dumb now. They never fail to disappoint.

• Upvote (+1) 2