CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just don't understand why they're so concerned about the quality of the side station or b stream or whatever. They literally do not have to have casters, pov swaps, graphics, or really anything at all other than the gameplay. Would it be nice to have all of that? Sure. The important part is actually seeing the games though. I don't think they comprehend how shitty it is to not see some teams play or hype matches AT ALL. 

SOUNDS EXPENSIVE

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

not gonna lie, i'm pretty surprised supremacy forced a game 5 vs str8

good for SLG & crew

Infused play the winner of that series. I think they could make top 6.

• Upvote (+1) 4

It must suck to sopsor a halo team and barely get any screen time. How can we not even flip the stream to a side station once a series is done? Make it an ad size window with all the other shit around it and play a sposored at from time to time

• Upvote (+1) 4

COME ON with the stream downtime.  The 10 minute post-match analysis and 15-20 minute countdowns following the post-analysis HAVE TO STOP.

GET A SECONDARY STREAM.

we also hemorrhage viewers during these long down times

i hope they try to reduce the time between gameplay

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ronin wasn't even on stream this weekend iirc

well if you're sponsoring a team of (frankly) mediocre players I'm not sure what else you'd expect?  if there was a B-stream then they only would have had like 25 minutes of screen time anyway

• Downvote (-1) 1

If yall want a backstage pass to this event, Naded is live hanging out with everybody. Its great

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not having a second stream I can almost understand as a cost vs viewership argument. That being said, not having some sort of "featured station" to quickly switch to a high profile game in progress or some other way to get some of these games on stream is unforgivable. AGAIN. 

The analysis and "wait screen" downtime at an open event with multiple games going on at the same time is both momentum killing and a complete buzz kill.

This event should have the casting talent and the technical ability to be doing more than this.

• Upvote (+1) 6