CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This Walshy/Onset casting duo is fantastic

Has to be one of the best combos, Walshy works best with sick play by play casters that can smoothly move between reaction casting and bringing up plays to analyse. Onset does this perfectly.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

This is so silly that they cant just throw the other series up on the main stream or a B stream.

Wasted potential.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Seen some shit in chat about Roy retiring, any confirmation of that?

I trust a twitch chat as much as I trust a cratos alibi.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seen some shit in chat about Roy retiring, any confirmation of that?

It's still up in the air. Roy said he's gonna wait and see after this event. Something along those lines

• Upvote (+1) 1

Casters talk about how they want to go to a break so they can watch a match on a side station.

WE DO AS WELL

The killer is they have done this at past events!

Why are they saying Replay Map 3 - Str8 vs LG, when they're showing a replay from TL - RaD, and why aren't they showing a side stage game instead?

• Upvote (+1) 3

I just don't understand why they're so concerned about the quality of the side station or b stream or whatever. They literally do not have to have casters, pov swaps, graphics, or really anything at all other than the gameplay. Would it be nice to have all of that? Sure. The important part is actually seeing the games though. I don't think they comprehend how shitty it is to not see some teams play or hype matches AT ALL. 

• Upvote (+1) 6