CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cryptik changing the game! Getting 100 kills in a Game 5 Slayer WOW

6MDrWK5.png

I've seen this strat before, suicide & betray eachother until you go -50 and then start the slaying.  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 2

It'd def be nice to allow a few NA teams to go to some open EU tournaments. Mainly because we would be giving them more opportunities to get on the same level as American pros if they got to play more with them.

Completely agree and speaking as an EU halo fan i would love the chance to see some NA teams play.

Also can we please please get 2 streams. I dont care about commentary just stream straight from an xbox for all i care.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Holy fuck this casters are hot garbage. Strongside and who is the other guy ??

I could be wrong, but I think its Butters.

yo, is esportswiki the most up-to-date archive for pro halo right now? is there something more recent? i haven't been paying much attention since before summer league and i'm trying to find somewhere to read up on team changes and when and what happened. just looking at the rosters moses posted there've been a ton of changes in the last 6 months (ie rayne's on LG, liquid has spartan, ninja's gone, etc etc)

The caster literally didnt say anything that wasnt on the screen. 

"Look at the shots"

"wow this player is great because he is very good, look at him". 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Vexed 2-0 up against radiant. If they win they play infused for top 8. Which means guaranteed top 8 for an EU team.

Also supremacy up 2-1 against excel

@@Tashi @@Onset @@TheSimms

Please make sure both Optic vs TL (assuming they win) and Envy vs Splyce are both shown on stream these matches NEED to be shown it would be a travesty if we miss any of those matches.

Its really sad that this has to be said. Thank you for making sure it was said tho. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Top half of the losers bracket is stacked.  Looks like Str8 or Infused will be top 6 out of the bottom half of the losers bracket.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Vexed 3-0 radiant! EU top 8! I know FabE got top 8 at vegas i think but they didnt beat a pro team then. EU teams have really showed up at this event.

Splyce looking good as well, this is shaping up to be one hell of a tourney.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Who were those two dudes that used to cast the Beyond tournaments?

They were garbage.

The good jokes go unnoticed...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Accuracy and damage are on the same stat page

(Sorry double post. Mobile)

...doesn't mean they have to talk about it...

Edit: NVM totally misread that. Yeah they should focus on damage