CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Mixer on xbox is great. It's even ahead of the twitch app on my phone.the xbox twitch app is so far behind it's a joke

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dont let Cryptik losing to an EU team distract you from the best player in the game placing 13th at Dreamhack Denver

Untitled.png

wait Cratos team is donezo ??

So, I haven't really been able to catch a Halo tournament in what feels like a year, so to my surprise, I tune in, and it's actually a pleasant experience (haven't been able to say that for a Halo event I've watched in a long time...). While I believe a different TO is ultimately in Halo's best interest, I just wanted to say I'm still enjoying the event at the moment.

Figured since @@Tashi is around here now I'd actually post and say good work, maybe he'll stick around this time  ;)

Only complaints are the lack of a second stream (missing matches), small presentation issues, and viewership (not really the event's fault, just the state of the esport). 

:weback: ?

• Upvote (+1) 9

yikes, Infused got 100-0'd on SH Empire.

yet was able to come back and win regret ts. It's a good sign that EU isn't just putting their heads down once they lose

• Upvote (+1) 6

Im looking forward to shooter going off and showing that he is not a weak link to the non-believers.... again.

• Upvote (+1) 6