CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Moa posted, still crazy though ... the main thing I'm learning is that I can get a completely fixed MCC on PC (cross-play with W10).  I wish they had communicated more in the last year -- why not say most of this in like 2016? -- but it's still good to hear

Where did they say that? Did I miss that in the long post from Frankie? If so, that will be great to have it on PC. Xbox One sucks.

https://twitter.com/LiamHqvoc/status/921565492762107904

imagine shit talking EU and then getting eliminated by the 4th seeded EU team

My favorite part of this is that ESL Halo responded and did it with a great applicable gif.

Rob the Turdle

Laughed at this more than I should have.

Cryptik jerseys are kinda nice

Str8 up 2-0 on LG

EDIT

Str8 wins 3-0

But but lg was strong in scrims!
  • Upvote (+1) 4

I love having EU teams at this tournament, about time I get to make EU vs. NA halo jokes just like LoL

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Where did they say that? Did I miss that in the long post from Frankie? If so, that will be great to have it on PC. Xbox One sucks.

hmmmm I saw it in the comments somewhere but I'm realizing now that it may be inaccurate ...

I really wish more of our casters had a conversation-style of casting rather than constant play-by-play each game. Not hating on anyone in particular, just think it can be calmed down a bit, especially in the earlier stages of games.

I will ask again....Any word on if there will be a UGC St. Louis tournament again?

No
  • Upvote (+1) 6

I really wish more of our casters had a conversation-style of casting rather than constant play-by-play each game. Not hating on anyone in particular, just think it can be calmed down a bit, especially in the earlier stages of games.

No

Who were those two dudes that used to cast the Beyond tournaments? 

They were garbage. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

No

oh you dont like being told the things that are happening right in front of you ??

• Upvote (+1) 1

No

Every now and then I wish we had the pure laidback couch style that Smash has. Joking around and pop back in for the hype.

Also - please don't ask the crowd to cheer if there's no crowd mics or a tiny crowd. Plays really badly for twitch viewers.

I think its hilarious that players get "warnings" for talking trash or yelling at the other team. Stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the last thing I need to get some revitalized interest in the HCS is some new maps and gametypes. 

Guess you won't be excited for BR/Gunfighter starts