CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Been busy with family stuff for the last few days but glad to see the event is going well!

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's trash talk, then there is just being a dick.  Rob seems incapable of telling the difference.

totally unrelated side thought that i'm sure someone has brought up before: I wonder how the fact that the open has to be played online effects the possible venue choices?  I imagine that it whittles it down considerably compared to being able to play on LAN (or only have to use internet to authenticate).  Right now they have to pick venues that have both the base bandwidth to handle it and that are close to one of the datacenters.  When the LAN client comes out, they really just need to find places with internet good enough for a stream, making venue selection a little easier.  I wonder how Worlds last year would have ended up if this client was available then....

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watched a bit yesterday, ended up reconnecting with some old players in chat too which was nice. Small frame drops earlier in the day that were cleared up, but there really weren't any other problems other than some downtime.

Great gameplay, great production. Love me some goldenboy on the mic so it's great to have him back, but the casting has been good overall. Would have loved to see wonderboy out there as well.

What's great on top of everything is that I am able to come here and discuss the event a bit more with fellow fans but while doing so get official updates on the events from Simms and Tashi.

I haven't watched much of any online cups but I'm pretty damn motivated to watch this event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That is some compact hype.

Have they said which matches they're streaming in winners. I wana see Luma / Str8, EG / vexed.

That is some compact hype.

Have they said which matches they're streaming in winners. I wana see Luma / Str8, EG / vexed.

Martin Omes said 1st game is the Infused one followed by EG.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holy shit that was another level. Like who doesn't want them to win after watching this. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone who decides to talk trash about my boy Rob is going to have to answer to me from now on, fair warning.

Anyone who decides to talk trash about my boy Rob is going to have to answer to me from now on, fair warning.

Am I not turtly enough for the Turtle Club?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Rob lost even more if he's got you defending him. :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1