CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

LOL I don’t think I clicked that. Maybe I fat fingered? I LOVE LISTEN INS!!!

Yeah that always happens on Mobile. keep up the good work this weekend man.

Been having a blast at the event so far.

I need to go tell @@GoldenboyFTW it's good to have him back in person, even if it might be for this one event

• Upvote (+1) 1

Only complaint I have is no listen ins so far :/

There's been at least 3 listen ins that I've heard. Not sure if we are listening to the same broadcast... I agree there should be more though.  

I also think Knighty is being too stiff.  Trying too hard to be professional.  Be a little more fun!

All EU teams made it into champ correct?

Yep, really shutup middling NA AMs who got mad online because EU gets to go to their events.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Another thing that is going better is the format. It doesn't feel all weird and in the champ bracket the matchups are what they should be.

EU validated their spots this time, good shit! I would've prefered a better format, but all's well that ends well.

Champ Bracket rd1 looks like it'll have some good matches. I hope Infused v Cryptic and Supremacy v Ronin deliver the goods.

Due to how the bracket ended up, At least 1 EU team is guaranteed a top12 spot. I hope they shock us and have more sneak in.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really think most people were complaining that EU got into champ bracket before it was that they were placed into it without earning it. Nobody should feel bad about losing to them or whatever if they get into it legitimately. The turtle guy is known to be crazy/delusional though no surprises there lmao

• Upvote (+1) 2

Only thing annoying about the EU team stuff is that they can compete in America, but American pros can't compete over there. Seems unfair.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't really think most people were complaining that EU got into champ bracket before it was that they were placed into it without earning it. Nobody should feel bad about losing to them or whatever if they get into it legitimately. The turtle guy is known to be crazy/delusional though no surprises there lmao

^ this. The main thing is people want to see spot earned on a level playing feild not handed out based on arbitrary comparisons.

I'm glad EU ended up making it out of the Open Bracket. The champ bracket wouldve needed an asterisk otherwise.

• Upvote (+1) 4

My top 16 now that champ bracket is set

1 Optic
2 Splyce
3 Nv
4 Liquid
5 Str8
5 eRa
7 EG
7 Cryptik
12 Radiant
12 XL
12 Ronin
12 Check 6
16 Vexxed
16 Supremacy
16 LG
16 Infused

Imagine getting salty that EU teams were given champ bracket spots

Then losing those spots to EU teams next tournament... life is strange

Rob's team would've won if they were the #1 seed..

What a fucking day. So proud but it’s the bear minimum from the EU teams tbh. Tommorow is the big day.

Promise me two things.

1) Keep up the incredible work. You are a huge talent in the Halo scene.

2) Never wear that shirt again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

life is strange

Really solid game. Just like EU's current game at Denver. 

Promise me two things.

1) Keep up the incredible work. You are a huge talent in the Halo scene.

2) Never wear that shirt again.

@@Onset you have my permission to wear the shirt. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My top 16 now that champ bracket is set

1 Optic

2 Splyce

3 Nv

4 Liquid

5 Str8

5 eRa

7 EG

7 Cryptik

12 Radiant

12 XL

12 Ronin

12 Check 6

16 Vexxed

16 Supremacy

16 LG

16 Infused

LG getting 16th would be insane. Idk if you havent been watching scrims but theyve been doing really well overall lately.

• Upvote (+1) 2