CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Might have missed it if it was posted earlier.

Frankie, years later, has opened up about MCC and what went wrong. It's something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/77q13s/halo_mcc_what_happened_and_what_happens_next/

Moa posted, still crazy though ... the main thing I'm learning is that I can get a completely fixed MCC on PC (cross-play with W10).  I wish they had communicated more in the last year -- why not say most of this in like 2016? -- but it's still good to hear

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey man, glad to hear you're enjoying the show. A lot of hard work from a lot of people went into planning and executing.

Thanks for being here and asking for our feedback. It truly means a lot.

Might have missed it if it was posted earlier.

Frankie, years later, has opened up about MCC and what went wrong. It's something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/77q13s/halo_mcc_what_happened_and_what_happens_next/

The explanation for the issues is literally exactly what I've been saying for years.

It's nothing new. I'm more interested in the specific technical details that he's promised to talk about later.

Moa posted, still crazy though ... the main thing I'm learning is that I can get a completely fixed MCC on PC (cross-play with W10).  I wish they had communicated more in the last year -- why not say most of this in like 2016? -- but it's still good to hear

They didn't communicate that much because as Frankie posted, they didn't know if the problems were fixable (don't promise something and get hopes up just to dash them), they didn't know how to fix the problems, and they were still trying to find all the problems.

All three of those have changed since then hence breaking the silence, timing well with a change in how 343 communicates with us.

so does this tournament have any effect on teams/seeds for the next proleague?  is there even a proleague before Worlds 2018?

@@Tashi Thank you so much for coming here to interact.  It means more than you know.  We all have Halo's best interest at heart, regardless of how we address it!

• Upvote (+1) 4

This has been one of the best fridays we've had. we have some great am teams which really helps but production has been great. thanks for everything @@Tashi

i hope naded's team makes it to champ bracket

• Upvote (+1) 1

BVbqv0m.jpg

just in case you are reading this tomorrow morning and didnt see the tweet

And instead of manning up and holding the L he doubles down on shit talk and then hides like a punk.

This guy is demonstrating everything NOT to do on social media.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This has been one of the best fridays we've had. we have some great am teams which really helps but production has been great. thanks for everything @@Tashi

i hope naded's team makes it to champ bracket

Only complaint I have is no listen ins so far :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

29dbvp2.png

I thought everyone loved listen ins...

:thinking:

LOL I don’t think I clicked that. Maybe I fat fingered? I LOVE LISTEN INS!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1