CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cratos giving neptune the sniper was a great move.

And wow @@Tashi thanks for dropping in and clarifying all that.

*Edit, holy shit this is neptunes first lan?

Who is that kid on Cratos team. He's ripping but sweet baby jesus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA

I love watching these teams trash talk each other right when they win, then immediately they go shake hands lol. 

been looking forward to this one (x6/eRa) for a while

inb4 unexciting 3-0 with no listen-ins

Well then...
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Production tells me they dropped a few frames a few hours ago but have been rock solid since. Checked in with social too and hear Mixer and Twitch are both smooth. You still getting anything?

And glad you're enjoying it so far!

no it's much better now, thanks for update :)

the show is good and the players are really shining

Production tells me they dropped a few frames a few hours ago but have been rock solid since. Checked in with social too and hear Mixer and Twitch are both smooth. You still getting anything?

And glad you're enjoying it so far!

I know I ripped into your team on Reddit a bit during your AMA, I asked why I should care about your events in 2018.

Today is giving me another great reason other than what you said. You guys are killing it today, I have nothing but great things to say about your event right now.

Made it to the champ bracket! Really hope we proved a lot of people wrong saying that we don’t deserve a champ bracket spot

this was a really big deal, congrats and good luck tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 1

My thoughts exactly that does not look like a mainstage if that's really it that's pretty bad.

Mainstage will be moved to the Quake mainstage for sunday. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You can't hate on stuff like this or say people aren't "classy".

This is what makes the open bracket so amazing.  I remember back in H3/Reach and going to events and having to play people you absolutely HATED.  Most of the time you didn't have a good reason for hating them, other times you did.  But nothing is more satisfying than beating them and standing up, looking over the monitors and telling them how much they suck.

i definitely dont hate it. its so much fun to see them getting into it. the hype is real

I've only been able to catch the last little bit (damn you west coast work schedule) but the stream is solid so far I think. Haven't noticed any big issues when switching cams or anything like.

It's also bringing me great joy hearing the voices of both Goldenboy and Onset flowing so smoothly into my ears.

Not sure how much more I'll be able to catch over the weekend due to plans but I hope things keep running like they are now. Could be a very positive event.