CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

they probably have limited main stage time on sunday

Dreamhack Atlanta wasn't Grand Finals only on Sunday.

You also know this means most of the matches on Saturday won't be streamed right?

It's great to see so many people excited for Denver! Hopefully it can live up to the expectations!

I hope personally the EU teams can cause some trouble this weekend ;) 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You also know this means most of the matches on Saturday won't be streamed right?

everything is gonna be ok

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sunday is ONLY the Grand Finals???

What a colossal misuse of time holy sheesh

I think thats incorrect, i think there is 4 or 5 rounds all of which are BO7. *i could be wrong and things might have changed*
  • Upvote (+1) 4

East Coast vs the fucking mountains

Yeah the team count jumped up a bit after I posted that. Not too bad for Denver!

This venue may have a different time policy for the event and they can't run as long/late as they did in ATL.

It is definitely not ideal but I'm not gonna get my pitchfork out just yet.

i know but this is a different event

unfortunately, just be grateful you got player cams, they are expensive  :kappa:   

I think thats incorrect, i think there is 4 or 5 rounds all of which are BO7. *i could be wrong and things might have changed*

Fwiw it does say on 4 teams remain under saturday. Maybe grand finals is just a typo

Saturday night is Top 4 to Top 2. 3 series'

Winners Finals, Losers Semis, Losers Finals

I wasn't clear, I'm talking about the network effects of most of your friends being on PS4 instead of XB1, that's why the comparison matters so much. The relative attach rate is more important than absolute numbers; just in my own case, all of my XBL friends are now on PSN playing Destiny 2, so I only keep playing H5 because I'm unable to enjoy other FPS games, really.

It's 100% true that H5 should be way higher than like the #20 played game on XBL though, this is completely 343's fault for launching an incomplete game (five playlists ... no forge ... etc.) and losing people too quickly.

edit:

OpTic top 1, no way they're losing three events in a row

If just as many people own xb1s as 360s I fail to see the logic in suggesting that tons of 360 owners jumped to ps4.

Seeing how far wiiu sales dropped from wii I would attribute most of the sales jump between ps3/ps4 to the wii ecosystem exodus.

Ancedotally speaking my experience is ooposite to yours. All my 360 friends bought xb1s.