CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This wasn't aimed directly at you btw mate, rather an “overall comment”. I said my piece and I know a few others have commented back and i havent responded or broken them down as i didnt want it to look as if it was me going on the full defensive or ESL police side. Everyone is more than welcome to thier own points + its the internet and an open forum, it would be stupid and ignorant of me to think everyone would love ESL or for me say we are perfect and never do wrong.

For now all efforts are focused on Denver, gunna leave it their until more things come out for 2018. Its been good to see that people obviously understand and acknowledge its not all us and some shit is simply beyond our control. Transparency is key and its been a huge failing imo in many areas thats led to disappointments and why the stigma is there.

Onwards and upwards, i look forward to seeing the plans for 2018, since ive fully stepped back from the operating side i'm in as much anticipation as you all are and i look forward to seeing you all Sunday, really hope its a fun weekend for everyone!

PS - twitchcon wifi is shit and ios 11 makes my phone freeze, sorry for bad spellings.

IOS11 is the worst thing apple has ever done

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

IOS11 is the worst thing apple has ever done

IOS 11 made my phone a piece of shit

• Upvote (+1) 2

LoL is literally 100% ran and supported by riot and it is the most popular game in the world.

That has nothing to do with the point I was making.

I am not impressed by this photo at all to be honest. Looks more like a side station to me.

IIRC at dreamhack ATL they moved to a bigger stage on sunday

• Upvote (+1) 1

Every time I see a picture of the set up at an event, I think... wow those monitors are pretty far apart.. must be annoying to screen watch. Do players have the freedom to move them closer to each other?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I am not impressed by this photo at all to be honest. Looks more like a side station to me.

My thoughts exactly that does not look like a mainstage if that's really it that's pretty bad.

Just an first impression, this doesn't make me less exited for the event. Still, expected litter better even for the "lesser" stage. I shut up now, this shouldn't affect the stream/tournament quality.

You’re great and all..... but we would rather have this exact post come from @@Clap

No hard feelings

Why is this getting negged?? its clearly in Jest.  Do some of you not know who @@Clap is?

@@GoldenboyFTW, good to see you again sir.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yes indeed.  That stage is fine for the first 2 days. With all the games and people they need to fit in the venue i'm sure they are very conscious of space while the open portion is running.

EDIT: Did i miss the final team count?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Unlikely. The PS4 version looks more or less the same, and that one sucks because console games have turn speed caps.

I thought they plan to release updates that would make the games directly support kbm, not emulate the kbm behaviour, that would suck ofc.

Yes indeed.  That stage is fine for the first 2 days. With all the games and people they need to fit in the venue i'm sure they are very conscious of space while the open portion is running.

EDIT: Did i miss the final team count?

so far 33 am teams plus the 10 champ bracket teams for a total of 43

according to http://challonge.com/hcsdenveropen

damn - Jack leaving The Coalition.

Unfortunately, it breaks my heart to say that I will be leaving The Coalition. I know that may come as a surprise, but recently over the past year or so I’ve been going through some personal issues and health issues that have led to me looking to make a change. I want to be clear that I have the utmost faith in the Gears Esports team, my friends at The Coalition, the Gears Pro Circuit program, all of our tournament partners and the franchise. My decision to go has nothing to do with my belief in Gears. I truly believe that Gears Esports has the support and ingredients needed to continue to be a great success and grow even more than it has the last couple years. Those of you that know me well, know I am the biggest Gears fan and will be cheering for it from the sidelines.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

wow really?! didnt atlanta have 90+?

I know my personal interest in Halo dropped severely after Atlanta, but I didn't expect to lose 60%+ of our entrants. Yikes.

I know my personal interest in Halo dropped severely after Atlanta, but I didn't expect to lose 60%+ of our entrants. Yikes.

East Coast vs the fucking mountains

• Upvote (+1) 3