FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

so is esl's contract running out after fall finals???

HELLO MLG. 343 HERE. FIRST TOURNEY

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Too bad Gears 4 has awful settings and is a step down from Gears 3. I would play it if they had competitive settings standard for the whole game instead of splitting the community in two.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I want to organise a Halo 3 LAN for my birthday but all my friends have "I'm going to keep buying games on steam sales, play them for 10 minutes before looking for a new one to fill the void that a good multiplayer experience has left" (also known as steam syndrome) and it's very frustrating. 

"Hey are you online tonight?" used to mean 'Are you playing Halo 3/Reach or Bad Company 1/2 tonight"

Now it means "Let's trawl through 50 boring steam games before settling on PUBG yet again."

God I miss Halo man.

Hey man Town of Salem is pretty fun

• Upvote (+1) 2

is it wrong i want this as my new profile pic?

DFyPkJoUMAA3OSZ.jpg

When are we making this man a deyond lapel pin to wear on stream?

• Upvote (+1) 9

when you rely on dev support, you go where they tell you to go. i know games like smash are pure grassroots, but the prizing shows that and i think we couldnt have kept a player run h3 scene afloat. even if it became wildly popular and we found a way to fund it, 343 could throw a c&d to shut that down. a small community run scene like we have with h:ce will not harm the popularity of the hcs or eat into sales of the latest game, but an h2 or h3 circuit that continued to pull 100 teams could hamper game sales and the hcs and i dont see 343 allowing that to happen

Thats some quality dev support right there

Am I the only one who will be surprised if there is any more HCS Halo 5 happenings after Fall Pro League? I really am expecting a year long dark age.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Am I the only one who will be surprised if there is any more HCS Halo 5 happenings after Fall Pro League? I really am expecting a year long dark age.

MS wouldn't allow that

MS wouldn't allow that

I guess it's more likely that we'll see one or two more half ass events before they're done with H5. Effort will return for H6.

"Return" implies we saw any effort over the last few years. Outside of casters/Menke.

Tbh Regionals and Worlds 2016 were a decent effort. We all enjoyed those events, right?

Tbh Regionals and Worlds 2016 were a decent effort. We all enjoyed those events, right?

Other than the single-elim and trash game settings, yes.

• Upvote (+1) 2