CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don’t even think we need a full blown TO to run Halo 5 events. All we need is Clap. Just hand him the reigns and let the man go to work. His passion for Halo is unreal especially considering he posts in this thread when his cod events are going on. He’d get the job done with or without the rest of MLG

better late than never on 343's part ... they've made a lot of mistakes in the past three years but I'm definitely optimistic for H6.  If they launch H6 with all of H5's current features + MS store LANs + open LANS, I think we'll be in a really good place.  It just depends on how good H6 is; I'm guessing slightly better than H5 but still with sprint and some b.s. movement abilities, and hopefully better maps

Interesting that EnVy out-slayed Optic last night yet still lost 9-3

http://halodatahive.com/Scrim/Summary/2986

Looking at it more closely, it just looks like EnVy overslayed in flags.  Slaying stats were relatively close in the other gametypes -- two 50-49 TS's, most SHs were pretty even.

Eden/Empire SH are both gametypes where you can outslay early then the opponent can make one good run and get control and you trade kills back and forth on the way to their win, while you still outslay them.

Still interesting, but the message I get from it is EnVy isn't converting on their slays in flags as efficiently as they should.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a good recap of the announcement? I'm reading the posts here and it seems like people are happy but I can't seem to get any more info than we have a new TO but it's not announced?

tenor.gif

Seems like I hit a touchy spot.  Also how is Cyren gonna say lets take this to PMs , yet he and now Saucy keep bringing it up on the open forum?

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Seems like I hit a touchy spot. Also how is Cyren gonna say lets take this to PMs , yet he and now Saucy keep bringing it up on the open forum?

:thinking:

Dude, wth are you even talking about

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is there a good recap of the announcement? I'm reading the posts here and it seems like people are happy but I can't seem to get any more info than we have a new TO but it's not announced?

Only big thing is that you can run servers off of any Windows 10 PC

Dude, wth are you even talking about

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Beyond%20Laugh.png:D this smiley has ruined this guys last 18 hours, might have even damaged our relationship with 343!Beyond%20Laugh.png:D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Only big thing is that you can run servers off of any Windows 10 PC

So a PC could be used at a LAN as a dedicated server? 

-H5 Local server

-Splyce, Str8, and LG skins

-HWC flag skins

-oddball is back

-MS store halo program expanded to all stores and will have its own exclusive skin

-"new HCS partners" TBA

-MCC being updated

-AR buff/nerf, we aren't sure yet lol

i think i covered it all

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/odds-ends

everything seems to be shaping up to make 2018 a banner year for the hcs!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Beyond%20Laugh.png:D this smiley has ruined this guys last 18 hours, might have even damaged our relationship with 343!Beyond%20Laugh.png:D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Considering you guys are the ones who keep bringing it up....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I am hyped for hcs again! I just have a question, there have been a lot of articles saying huke is going back to cod, was this ever confirmed and if so when?

-H5 Local server

-Splyce, Str8, and LG skins

-HWC flag skins

-oddball is back

-MS store halo program expanded to all stores and will have its own exclusive skin

-"new HCS partners" TBA

-MCC being updated

-AR buff/nerf, we aren't sure yet lol

i think i covered it all

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/odds-ends

Awesome! I'm assuming that with the local servers they'd set up a PC to host a station. Halo 5 NHE baby

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can everyone stop talking about the emojis?

Not until we all discuss how terrible this one is. 

<3

:stressed:

• Upvote (+1) 5

:stressed:

Lol it just always catches me by surprise if i leave a "<  3" at the end of something.

Doesn't matter though cause we got this  :simms:  which is  :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 3

:heart: is trash because i want to make a heart symbol, not a smiley with heart eyes

r79hzuv.jpg

Updated, also tweaked some others too.

:heart:  =

now
  • Upvote (+1) 9