CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Gears posers.

No graphic error unfortunately, would have loved to be out there with the team. Maybe next time!

My dream of seeing the entire EU crew consistently at major NA events continues unfulfilled :/

• Upvote (+1) 3

Im absolutely loving this EU NA scrimming. Been a long time since i was so excited to check scores in the morning.

8-5 EG v Infused is a really decent score, some really close games as well. 7-6 era v vexed and 11-2 nv v vexed is also pretty good. N: have been hammering everyone an era played really well in the legendary cup.

I really hope this week of NA scrims happens way more often going forward.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Why did I read that in Hecz's voice...

I did too. Makes me sad because he doesn’t post daily vlogs anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait so did we ever get an explanation as to why OpTic stopped streaming?  I think Frosty has streamed twice in the past two months, Royal 2 once ... 

I asked Frosty in his stream the other day and he pretty much confirmed that Dadbite dropped the hammer on streaming scrims. Frosty just moved to Arizona but idk why the other 3 have streamed so little outside of scrims. Taking a page from the OG COD team I suppose.

Glad so many are enjoying the HCS Retrospective video. That thing was a beast for the video team to put together.

Good video. Now can we get a game worthy of videos like that?

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 29

Good video. Now can we get a game worthy of videos like that?

How is this in the red? Are people still delusional enough to believe H5 is good?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 32

How is this in the red? Are people still delusional enough to believe H5 is good?

there's being right, there's being wrong and then there is just being a dick. Now guess why it was down voted

• Upvote (+1) 8

there's being right, there's being wrong and then there is just being a dick. Now guess why it was down voted

I don't think I was being a dick. Just pointing something out. The quality of that video is much greater than the quality of the video game. Why's that bad to say?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 15

I don't think I was being a dick. Just pointing something out. The quality of that video is much greater than the quality of the video game. Why's that bad to say?

Because you're saying it to someone who doesn't have anything to do with the quality of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

while i havent touched this game since march, i love watching the pros play. halo always has a special something that keeps me tuning in and i want to see videos that can capture that and get me hyped. the competitive community should have this type of content to hold up the pros and the scene no matter what. their gameplay is still top notch and it doesnt matter if we think the game is bad, it needs good support to carry it through. look at cod:iw and mlg. even if the game didnt deserve they hype and fanfare, it needed it to grow. this kind of content holds interest plus everyone is entitled to their opinion and there are people who enjoy this game. any improvements that need to be made won't be done by being a dick when we're finally getting some interaction with the 343 again

• Upvote (+1) 1

Same 15 people posting in here for the past year, ya the HCS is huge and deserves tons of respect for how well it's ran and the game it features. Facts don't care about your feelings.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Same 15 people posting in here for the past year, ya the HCS is huge and deserves tons of respect for how well it's ran and the game it features. Facts don't care about your feelings.

digdeeper.gif?w=280&h=210&fit=crop

• Upvote (+1) 6

Youre the one who was just upset about being downvoted now you're saying we are bringing feelings into this? C'mon man.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Youre the one who was just upset about being downvoted now you're saying we are bringing feelings into this? C'mon man.

I'm sorry if I sounded upset because I was not and am not at all. I was simply surprised/confused.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9