CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

For whatever it's worth, Naded said he heard the TO announcement will be UMG. He also said take it with a grain of salt.

After daytona and the 200k cables, id be pretty uneasy going forward if that is true

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yea anything other than MLG or Gfinity I consider a mistake.

They haven't put on particularly great events, I'm not sure I want to see them running the entire league.

That said, it's better than ESL, so I'll reserve judgement until we get some details.

obviously, yes you are literally the only one who thinks that would a good idea

I swear I've blocked you before.

oi8fK9m.jpg

these always make me crack up, i love all the varying facial expressions 

I thought Simms wasnt there until I saw him hiding in the last box. I was about to drive up the M5 to Leeds and kick his door down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Excited for this weekend. This week was frustrating because of the incompetence US soccer and it was a feeling I knew too well because of 343. I love coming back to watch after a while, I feel so much hype. Hopefully they have a good weekend.

For whatever it's worth, Naded said he heard the TO announcement will be UMG. He also said take it with a grain of salt. 

Ugh wasn't there last event a complete clusterfuck hopefully this isn't true and 343 isn't going to use another bottom of the barrel TO instead of MLG.

LOL @@Sitri was saying that the current theory is that spawn location is calculated on death, not at the moment of respawn so that kind of shit will happen.  I think it doesn't take elevation into account well either.  Like, in order to block the bubble spawn on Truth, you have to be right in the bubble, you can't be on the street 3 feet in front and 3 feet down from it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 mins in and this is pretty fucking dope

edit- this is amazing, it's like the MLG USA network tv show but with cursing

That was pretty good.  Far cry from nerds getting deleted hehe

My only critique would have been to extend that coli flag section for the final match a bit.  that game was insane.

Are the EU teams stateside?

Yes, most EU teams came a few days early to get some scrims before Dreamhack.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 mins in and this is pretty fucking dope

edit- this is amazing, it's like the MLG USA network tv show but with cursing

"elminated"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tapping Buttons needs to be on a better team imo. Hes soo good. I suggest everyone try and catch his stream.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

wait so did we ever get an explanation as to why OpTic stopped streaming?  I think Frosty has streamed twice in the past two months, Royal 2 once ... 

wait so did we ever get an explanation as to why OpTic stopped streaming?  I think Frosty has streamed twice in the past two months, Royal 2 once ... 

I think LethuL just needed a break, shit overall has been getting stale and he streamed almost every day for like 2 years. Frosty moved to Arizona I believe with his GF so he was busy with that. On top of that I think logically they just wanna focus on getting better for Denver because teams caught up.

I think they'll be back after Denver possibly, but hopefully something worthwhile gets announced tomorrow.

Tapping Buttons needs to be on a better team imo. Hes soo good. I suggest everyone try and catch his stream.

He is, I’m surprised that no other team is trying to recruit him.

What is your guys situation if you don't me asking? are you in hotels with your Xbox's or renting a house like a temp team house sort of situation?

Either way really cool to see

We have a LAN centre we’re using (www.clutcharena.com), we’ve actually had to buy 3 Xbox’s because of the power packs, US sockets are 110v whereas UK is 230.. so that was fun! We’re just grinding from here on out :)

• Upvote (+1) 9