CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I would find it hard to believe that Ghost would leave 343 right before the announcement of the HCS contracting out to MLG.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Bro this is teambeyond.net, you can't mention anything good about halo 3

Probably because there isn't much good to be said about Halo 3 on a competitive level...

Yes, this is hyperbole, but why is it that the first Halo game feels more modern and smoother than the third one? That makes no sense.

I would find it hard to believe that Ghost would leave 343 right before the announcement of the HCS contracting out to MLG.

Why? Ghost wasn't apart of the HCS.

• Upvote (+1) 1

99% of people don't care what there work is doing. It's all about the money.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

idk, i think he just got a good job opportunity and took it

grand finals reset bracket

str8 vs era https://www.twitch.tv/halo

• Upvote (+1) 3

Battlefield is a bigger game

What? For all we know this new opportunity doubled his salary in a location more suitable for him and involves something he's currently more interested in.

here are the results from last nights cup

mAKxd3h.png

team naded and team cratos are looking pretty good going into denver

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are these cups played for Denver seeding points?

Also, do we know how many team passes were sold?

seeding points for the Denver open bracket and money

i haven't seen any team pass numbers yet

btw t2 turned 30 yesterday

• Upvote (+1) 1

According to APG, LG was supposed to scrim FabE but I guess they forgot to install the game earlier and they couldn't scrim. (sidenote, game is 100GB smh)

Am I the only one that would prefer REQ crowdfunding to go towards a B stream rather than making the pot bigger?

obviously, yes you are literally the only one who thinks that would a good idea

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did he say why he's competing again? With him and Naded back are we getting a little hype train going again? :ace:

I played WoW with him for the last year or so, he went through a few guilds that kept breaking up and then he just stopped logging on, I assume he just got fed up with it.

According to APG, LG was supposed to scrim FabE but I guess they forgot to install the game earlier and they couldn't scrim. (sidenote, game is 100GB smh)

Ronin was meant to scrim Infused, but Halo 5 is massive.

Infused are set to scrim EG at 8 central according to Jimbo

• Upvote (+1) 2

Wanted to chime in on yesterday's montage discussion. Even today I think the Str8 teamtage and Walshy's final H2 montage are two of the best out there. There were some other great ones from H3, but at some point I think editors lost track of the reason people watched montages and focused too much on effects and not enough on highlighting the gameplay. I think the same thing happens to an extent in all art forms where some people make content for the approval of their peers instead of focusing on who the end consumer is.

5 second multikills, while IMO not as big a problem as some make it out to be, does make clips longer and you end up over-editing to get a faster pacing if that's what you want.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ronin was meant to scrim Infused, but Halo 5 is massive.

Infused are set to scrim EG at 8 central according to Jimbo

The next week is going to involve a lot of looking at stats.

Quite impressed with vexed tbh, thats really not a bad score all things considered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

We are still pretty jet lagged, I had 4 hours of sleep yesterday so surprised we even did that well and we definitely threw a few of the games. Either way, these scrims are definetely helping us out and prepping us for the event. :-)

What is your guys situation if you don't me asking? are you in hotels with your Xbox's or renting a house like a temp team house sort of situation?

Either way really cool to see

• Upvote (+1) 3