CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Still am very interested in doing these and expanding them, but we've just had to focus all efforts on the core Halo 5 tournament experience so it has unfortunately taken a back seat. While we just had free play in Daytona (big thanks to Beach LAN guys!), hoping to run 2v2 tournaments on CE in the future. No concrete plans at the moment.

Logistics is a factor as you mentioned. We'll have some stations dedicated to H3 back compat in Denver not only to celebrate the 10 year anniversary and give players more to do after the H5 4v4 is over, but it's also much easier to coordinate.

holy community interaction  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Still am very interested in doing these and expanding them, but we've just had to focus all efforts on the core Halo 5 tournament experience so it has unfortunately taken a back seat. While we just had free play in Daytona (big thanks to Beach LAN guys!), hoping to run 2v2 tournaments on CE in the future. No concrete plans at the moment.

Logistics is a factor as you mentioned. We'll have some stations dedicated to H3 back compat in Denver not only to celebrate the 10 year anniversary and give players more to do after the H5 4v4 is over, but it's also much easier to coordinate.

YpQT0bC.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

which is basically what happened to h1. bluehole has been pretty responsive so far but it seems that some devs are to quick to rest on past success and forget that others will happily come and take their place on the top

If only someone did that for Halo:Ce.

With this post you have made me the most excited I've been for Halo 5 events since before worlds 2017.

I look forward to Tuesday.

The rise Rocket League has had has been neat to see.

Halo does still have a shot at growing. I see the window closing completely soon, though.

tier 3 boys, i think tier 2 is definitely attainable for halo esports

how much is prize money weighed in to this though?

$5,000,000+ can definitely inflate us a bit haha

The rise Rocket League has had has been neat to see.

Halo does still have a shot at growing. I see the window closing completely soon, though.

Really fascinating - haven't played myself but have been following along to see its growth as a sport. They're doing a kick-ass job.

• Upvote (+1) 9

more and more orgs having names that sound like ‘07 BTB clans
  • Upvote (+1) 7

For the love of God, orgs need to stop partnering with TMMT.

They all learn eventually.

It is a little confusing that they don't spend time on creating their brand. I get that not everyone wants to just pick some ominous latin noun or something lol but it needs to look professional 

Bahahahahahah