CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Cautiously optimistic about the announcement (more resources being assigned to esports, lessons learned, etc.) ... but I dunno man.  I'm less pessimistic about 343 than most, but even I have to admit that they're probably going to somehow completely ruin the HCS in 2018

The HCS can't get much worse than it already is, right? 343 could find a way to. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey everyone, hoping that you'll join us and MLG for the live stream next week and come away as excited for 2018 as we are. This won't be the only news drop for 2018 HaloWC but more-so one in an MLG series coming this fall to MLG.tv.

Awesome!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey everyone, hoping that you'll join us for the live stream next week and come away as excited for 2018 as we are. This won't be the only news drop for 2018 HaloWC but more-so one in a series coming this fall.

Will there be megablok discount codes? Im dead serious

Hey everyone, hoping that you'll join us for the live stream next week and come away as excited for 2018 as we are. This won't be the only news drop for 2018 HaloWC but more-so one in a series coming this fall.

Logging here is a good start for next season. You'll get some shit but don't stop posting please, interactionfrom from you guys is gravely needed.

• Upvote (+1) 8

I would just like to say that I’m happy that we know we’re getting information prior to the end of the season and I hope this is the beginning of a trend moving forward.

Will tune in.

Try to check in once in a while here if you can?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pleasantly shocked that 2018 Worlds is a thing and they seem to have long term plans for the rest of the year beyond it.

Might start caring about HCS again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The most important thing is the schedule. Mlg last year had it right with cod. As soon as a tourney, or pro league finished, another was in like 2 or 3 weeks

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is gonna sound sarcastic as fuck coming from me I know, but sincerely, thanks for stopping by. 

Frank, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cautiously optimistic about the announcement (more resources being assigned to esports, lessons learned, etc.) ... but I dunno man.  I'm less pessimistic about 343 than most, but even I have to admit that they're probably going to somehow completely ruin the HCS in 2018

I'm in the same boat, I'm trying not confirm anything in my mind but I'm just hoping it all leads to MLG...

Imagine Halo World Champs on the level of CoD Champs...

Looking forward to it :)

honestly Man thank you for coming by! i hope you keep stopping in to taLk to us. im gettinG more hyped for next year

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seems that some ESL employees don't know whats coming up next. (Unless they do and theyre just not allowed to say).

Does that just mean they havent been told yet or has a different TO been selected? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bold move having a Worlds 2018, and I mean that in a very respectful way towards 343.

IMO They have created a big challenge for themselves, after Worlds 2017 a lot of press that normaly wouldn't care about Halo Worlds will now suddenly keep their eyes open, just to find out if 343 will do better than last year.

But is it feasible? Is it even in the cards to hold a Halo Worlds for Halo 5 that seems big? If they don't combine it with a big event like PAX or another Dreamhack I doubt it.

Viewer participation on event or online declined heavily, it seems like very few halo fans just come around to view the tournaments nowadays.

Teams are another big factor, last dreamhack was a success, maybe having Worlds over a longer span of days is opening up the possibility to have an Open format. Because having 12 teams and only 4 of them are from NA will deflate the hype quickly. EU and other Regions are just trash compared to NA, they should get invited, but not at the cost of the real best teams in the world in the late tournament phase. 

Announcing a whole 2018 season of Halo 5 is a whole different caliber.

I just hope for great gameplay and clear messages for the future. 

Thank you Tashi for coming by, love ya

Hiya, Tashi! Thanks for stopping by, dood!

we've had some good scrims the past few days

-snip o' scrim log-

As an American, I was wondering why you were showing off scrims that were months apart.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i'm happy for ninja and simms, PUBG is crazy popular in asia too, i think this game has a really bright esports future if they can solve some of their issues

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i'm happy for ninja and simms, PUBG is crazy popular in asia too, i think this game has a really bright esports future if they can solve some of their issues

Some triple A dev is gonna make a BR type game and steal the thunder if Bluehole doesn't fix the problems. I dream of a Blizzard made BR game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some triple A dev is gonna make a BR type game and steal the thunder if Bluehole doesn't fix the problems. I dream of a Blizzard made BR game.

which is basically what happened to h1. bluehole has been pretty responsive so far but it seems that some devs are to quick to rest on past success and forget that others will happily come and take their place on the top