CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Our GOAT is all grown up

I know a beyonder who just got married. Hint. Starts with an x, ends with a y. He's another Goat in my book.

Iirc, Your Smurf accounts are only accessible on your home console- unless you upgrade them to a full account.

Your friend wouldn't have access to your main account unless you gave him The login info for your main account.

thats what i thought but wasn't sure, thank you.

what is the worst map/gametype and why is Fathom CTF?

fuck whoever made this map. its shaved years off my life with how fucking trash it is.

I always despised empire strongholds.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Crazy how old it is and yet, it is better then anything we have got from HCS. U can feel the scale, the passion, the significance of the pro circuit. Present situation makes me want to kill myself after watching this. Maybe that's what it takes to turn them in the right direction. A human sacrifice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Crazy how old it is and yet, it is better then anything we have got from HCS. U can feel the scale, the passion, the significance of the pro circuit. Present situation makes me want to kill myself after watching this. Maybe that's what it takes to turn them in the right direction. A human sacrifice.

its funny how the tools they used to anaylize kills and movement are so much better than anything else we've seen the past 11 years. i know they had the advantage of editting before putting it on tv, but we have much better editting tools where we can break down plays and routes after a series or before that team's next match to highlight what they did well/poorly. it would be great during all the downtime

• Upvote (+1) 2

its funny how the tools they used to anaylize kills and movement are so much better than anything else we've seen the past 11 years. i know they had the advantage of editting before putting it on tv, but we have much better editting tools where we can break down plays and routes after a series or before that team's next match to highlight what they did well/poorly. it would be great during all the downtime

I thought they had to recreate a lot of the scenarios to capture how the play worked from a 3rd person perspective. Not saying it's not possible but that sort of thing isn't really 'my first spectator' mode tackle, especially in a quick turnaround at a live event (example with modern TV style production).

The video is cool as a relic of the past but it's really not something to gush over.

fuck whoever made this map. its shaved years off my life with how fucking trash it is.

Eden TS is one of the least competitive gametypes ever played at tournaments. Maybe not the least fun though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hate to be this guy but

>We learned a lot

>We're doing a AMA on reddit about the HCS

:thinking:

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

IN SUNNY BURBANK CALIFORNIA

Coming to a jiffy lube near you!

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did you guys notice they didn't mention ESL, like, at all?

New deal(s) could be worked on though, I wouldn't get too excited until we hear more.

New deal(s) could be worked on though, I wouldn't get too excited until we hear more.

I never get excited anymore (at Halo) :(

I mean, I might just be overoptimistic, but after reading this:

For the better part of 2017, the HCS team has been heads-down and hard at work on the future of the Halo Championship Series in 2018, and the result will be a major shift like players, team orgs, and fans have been asking for.

I think a "Major shift" would be changing the TO (ESL). Although I think it's more probable they announce Pro League is no longer a thing and the HCS is gonna be Open Events only, with UMG or something as the TO.

"we have had our fair share of missteps along the way"

Admitting shit hasn't been great is the first step for improvement. That said, my expectations are still minimal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eden TS is way worse to play and watch.

Fact: Clap hasn't logged on since Aug. 14.

Premise: There seems to be a positive correlation with how long you haven't logged on to TB, and how involved you are with HCS (hence why Tashi and Bravo forgot their passwords and yet are at the centre of HCS).

Conclusion: MLG fucking confirmed

I love your optimism, can I have some please

• Upvote (+1) 1