CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Massive improvement from the worst game in the franchise is quite the stretch. The fact of the matter is, yes H5 "improved" the scene, because they threw millions of dollars at it. And even that wasn't enough to get the community to the point where we can pass 60 teams at a tournament. We're in a piss poor state right now because no one wants to play nor cares about this franchise anymore. Halo 5 can be an improvement on Halo 4, sure. But to the franchise as a whole, barely.

But we did pass 60.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

But we did pass 60.

Once.  

With the history/potential of this franchise, 64 team open brackets should be minimum

• Upvote (+1) 2

There's nothing wrong with conflicting opinions, it's when they go past that with the 4-5+ bans we have to act.

The reason "hype" is down is because people just don't care about the competitive Halo as much as they did. Online Pro League is a bore overall, actual tournaments that matter are rare now, tie in the lack of team changes and stale settings and we arrive to this. Most people saw that downward spiral coming from miles away, but they didn't act fast enough

Oh yeah, I saw the death from a million miles away - and of course, ESL murdered the pro league this season. In terms of the ban, I miss the trolling - keeps the fun alive. I loved seeing some people get so triggered by trolls lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It (Overwatch) is a horrible spectator sport. Nothing but jumping around and crazy movement. People spamming the same areas. That fast stuff is great for 1v1 games like quake, but not team.

Halo is the perfect esport to me. The right balance of clarity, ttk, and teamwork.

Sorry for the super late response but I could not agree more. Though the game changes dramatically when you switch to each title - the same basic grenade, shoot and recharge shield combination is there. As long as they stick to power ups and power weapons being on a timer and not brought down as killstreaks.. the game pretty much has kept that basic thing I can't get anywhere else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

here are the results from last nights legendary cup, i forgot to post it here

Even Moses is falling behind on promoting and discussing Halo.

Something needs to change.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello, I am here to cause controversy: 

I think 343 is the best studio ever. 

I can't imagine that they'll have issues with the venue for Worlds '18.  They caught way too much backlash from way too many gaming news outlets to hold it at Burbank again.

That's how I felt about sprint.

Now where's that dead horse...

• Upvote (+1) 2

here are the results from last nights legendary cup, i forgot to post it here

KXYMQXz.png

On a whim (bored, scanning twitch streams) i caught the end of this on Sunday and was quite entertained. Str8 getting reset against era was unexpected. This is still a great game hamstrung by shitty support and esports management.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

If i make a smurf, and i give the email and the password to my friend, will he be able to sign in on my main profile? I have a friend that wants me to make an all Bronze account and sell it to him but I'm not sure if he'll be able to get on my account or not. 

If i make a smurf, and i give the email and the password to my friend, will he be able to sign in on my main profile? I have a friend that wants me to make an all Bronze account and sell it to him but I'm not sure if he'll be able to get on my account or not.

Iirc, Your Smurf accounts are only accessible on your home console- unless you upgrade them to a full account.

Your friend wouldn't have access to your main account unless you gave him The login info for your main account.

Suck me haters

- Cratos

Nothing like a bit of hate filled fellatio in the evening.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Why do Halo pros tweet like dramatic tweens?

remember they are the kind of people to try and make a living off videogames