CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Nice, the Germans have their priorities straight.

Sports games are fucking boring unless its Tiger Woods PGA tour '04 on PS2 while imbibing mind altering substances.

This twitch poll is really just a reminder that Halo STILL has people that remember it fondly, just waiting for a proper installment.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sports games are fucking boring unless its Tiger Woods PGA tour '04 on PS2 while imbibing mind altering substances.

This twitch poll is really just a reminder that Halo STILL has people that remember it fondly, just waiting for a proper installment.

LOL

Old TW games were actually a lot of fun.  Me and my dad used to be so good at TW '03 on Gamecube that we could regularly shoot 20-25 under every round.  Every single shot towards the green would go into that "heartbeat" mode and just got to watch it bounce into the hole in slow motion.  It almost felt like an arcade style golf game or something with how unrealistic it was.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone please link me to that stupid song Greenskull did a long time ago about 343?

"I less than 343"

I want to laugh at it again. 

So close

K3x2lcp.png

why anyone would be excited for Hysteria's return is Beyond me. has always been the most toxic of pro's to listen to. and wasn't the last time we heard from him when he and Hienz were berating their teammate midgame?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

why anyone would be excited for Hysteria's return is Beyond me. has always been the most toxic of pro's to listen to. and wasn't the last time we heard from him when he and Hienz were berating their teammate midgame?!

That was actually Randa, who he is teaming with again now lol

LOL

Old TW games were actually a lot of fun.  Me and my dad used to be so good at TW '03 on Gamecube that we could regularly shoot 20-25 under every round.  Every single shot towards the green would go into that "heartbeat" mode and just got to watch it bounce into the hole in slow motion.  It almost felt like an arcade style golf game or something with how unrealistic it was.

Exactly why they were fun haha.  Simpler times and more arcade style.  I don't need my golf games to feel "real".  If i wanted that i would just go play golf.

That was actually Randa, who he is teaming with again now lol

well shit  :huh: I guess if he can forgive, I need to work on myself...

idk how well he's gonna play but i'm excited hysteria is back cause he's a big name with high meme potential

i'm pretty sure scaryotic got dropped for hysteria too, so they swapped out one 'toxic' player for another

• Upvote (+1) 2

why anyone would be excited for Hysteria's return is Beyond me. has always been the most toxic of pro's to listen to. and wasn't the last time we heard from him when he and Hienz were berating their teammate midgame?

I'm just hoping for some inevitable Hysteria drama. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm just hoping for some inevitable Hysteria drama. 

I know it's not the same, but I occasionally like to remind people about the most neg repped post in the history of this site. I'm indifferent towards him but I just get a kick that this has been negged over the course of a couple years lol.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9179-halo-championship-series-season-2-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-177?do=findComment&comment=435195

• Upvote (+1) 4

It was taken down years back.

Yeah, just was hoping it exists somewhere on the internet lol. 

So close

K3x2lcp.png

He really tried to clean his past lol. 

I know it's not the same, but I occasionally like to remind people about the most neg repped post in the history of this site. I'm indifferent towards him but I just get a kick that this has been negged over the course of a couple years lol.

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/9179-halo-championship-series-season-2-teams-seeds-and-discussion%E2%80%8F/page-177?do=findComment&comment=435195

reading that thread makes me sad. I miss the days and nights filled with memes and 30 new pages to read a day.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I neg repped it again just for good measure.

• Upvote (+1) 3

He also, in a way, gave us the #BetterWithChig meme when Liquid dropped Chig for Hysteria.

Also the most cringe montage ever 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whenever Hysteria is around bad things happen. This time he's taking AOL Instant Messenger and killing it in December smdh

i mean 2k16 was pretty fun but ok

i have no clue how skt brought that back but that was an amazing game to wake up to. that crowd is awesome too

Definitely of one of the best matches so far in worlds and one of the best in a while. The crowd went ballistic so many times.

Have you see Fnatic vs Gigabyte Marines? That's by far the best match so far of worlds.

reading that thread makes me sad. I miss the days and nights filled with memes and 30 new pages to read a day.

There was so much more up-rep potential back then! Now our economy is collapsing. Our best memes only fetch a dozen or so up-reps. We're truly a dying ghost town, a barren wasteland where once stood a thriving metropolis.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why did so many people neg that post? What was the context back then?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Definitely of one of the best matches so far in worlds and one of the best in a while. The crowd went ballistic so many times.

Have you see Fnatic vs Gigabyte Marines? That's by far the best match so far of worlds.

i caught it on vod. that was an amazing game

the crowd has been so hype. even if you have no idea whats going on, listen to the crowd

https://youtu.be/4h4WdoI5jSI?t=1h5m55s

The fact that Halo eSports lost me (a dedicated Halo eSports fan since H2) is a testament to how much the ball has been dropped.

The games are so stagnant - they've wasted their game's biggest asset (forge), focused way too much on online play (poor spectator mode), and didn't introduce any new game modes or maps.

Kills me to see it go down like this.

same, I haven't watched a minute of Halo after dreamhack and haven't played but maybe 5 games. I used to watch scrims every night and play almost every day.
  • Upvote (+1) 3