CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Overwatch is BAE right now. It's been my go-to game since it dropped. Watching Halo events is still more fun though.

It is a horrible spectator sport. Nothing but jumping around and crazy movement. People spamming the same areas. That fast stuff is great for 1v1 games like quake, but not team.

Halo is the perfect esport to me. The right balance of clarity, ttk, and teamwork.

• Upvote (+1) 6

if OG doesn't win denver do they stick together for worlds?

:lxthul:  :kappa:

yes, they were too good for too long to let 3 events end it. Unless Snakebite or Royal 2 retires.

Good for Randa and Cratos for getting their teams orgs. Now all we need is Nadeds team to get one.

Why isnt Wise all over them since it seems cloud isnt playing?

I can't believe Crysteria and Randa are teaming again LOL.

Hysteria would be the last person I'd guess Randa would pick up after dropping someone for being toxic.

Hysteria would be the last person I'd guess Randa would pick up after dropping someone for being toxic.

He isnt exactly overwhelmed with options. Sometimes you gotta take what you can.

perhaps he changed? It has been like 2 years almost.

Can anyone please link me to that stupid song Greenskull did a long time ago about 343?

"I less than 343"

I want to laugh at it again. 

Can anyone please link me to that stupid song Greenskull did a long time ago about 343?

"I less than 343"

I want to laugh at it again. 

It was taken down years back.