CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

crazy right? i thought that would at least be a competitive series

link for those unaware http://halodatahive.com/Scrim/Summary/2921

Its the most desire I've seen from Infused to win a scrim in that manner. The game 12, 50-49 was tense. Infused got two 12-1's in the previous scrims so they wanted that clean 13-0.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Why did you add a random picture of a little boy?

Got 'im.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Time to start playing again? ;)

hands on controller XDDD

The French is so much better on LAN

Edit: Amazing video @@MultiLockOn

Definitely a better team on LAN but they do seem to win more of their 1v1s online.  That's what made that 13-0 so crazy, Infused were actually losing most of their 1v1s.

Its the most desire I've seen from Infused to win a scrim in that manner. The game 12, 50-49 was tense. Infused got two 12-1's in the previous scrims so they wanted that clean 13-0.

It was great fun to watch, especially some those close slayer games and that final strongholds game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What are their sources? Hearthstone is more popular on Twitch than those by a large margin.

Consumer survey data featured in this report is a small sub-set of the full data set available in our new Nielsen Esports Fan Insights product

i believe it's mainly polls they conduct, most people who are aware of this report were critical of it but it's still nice to see nielsen start tracking esports

and people laughed when MS said 7.9 million Halo gamers, can be classified as eSports enthusiasts :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

ummm ever hear of Halo 5: Forge for PC ?  ;)

jxQBzoP.jpg

343 hooked me the fuck up and sent me a really nice letter and a bunch of clothes/other stuff, feels good boys  :simms:

btw,

looks like they're trying to butter you upy3BS5u6.png. start tweeting positives and you might have a job come h6

• Upvote (+1) 6

that was a great read, good job dude

edit-

hold this L overwatch ;)

pY0zImH.png

Overwatch is a blast to play when you get lucky and get some non toxic games in, but I can't for the life of me get into watching it as an eSport. It's too chaotic. Watching a stream can be enjoyable because it's a steady POV, but the way it's casted is terrible.  I'm glad Halo is above it. 

ummm ever hear of Halo 5: Forge for PC ?  ;)

jxQBzoP.jpg

343 hooked me the fuck up and sent me a really nice letter and a bunch of clothes/other stuff, feels good boys  :simms:

btw,

Nice looking Nike bag there. 

Overwatch is a blast to play when you get lucky and get some non toxic games in, but I can't for the life of me get into watching it as an eSport. It's too chaotic. Watching a stream can be enjoyable because it's a steady POV, but the way it's casted is terrible.  I'm glad Halo is above it. 

Halo isn't above it, that's the joke.

A lot of the comparison with Overwatch comes from what has been predominantly online play against the heights of LAN play in other esports. For a fair comparison Overwatch Contenders LAN finals is this weekend, put on by MLG, probably hosted by Puckett, good caster line-up (maybe even Goldenboy if you're lucky/unlucky depending on your preference). It's not the easiest esports to watch intuitively but at the same time it's no more difficult to grasp than a lot of popular esports and it has a decent amount of depth.

• Upvote (+1) 2