CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

My guess is because it's a Halo forum, Ninja wasn't even being discussed and is no longer a pro, and you randomly out of the blue linked Ninja's stream mentioning he's playing fortnite as if anyone is talking about fortnite?

No skin off my back, just guessing why he was confused.

it was indeed a fortnite ago since ninja was relavent. Toushay.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair Fortnite is pretty fun. 

Events Manager? Hire me.

I mean isn't this effectively how @Tashi got his job? I'm not sure what else he could have possibly put on his resume.

Hey @MultiLockOn if you could stop posting videos illustrating your aptitude in map design, I might be able to one day forget that 343 neglected hiring the right person for a job because he said truthful things and made sense.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Played some gears last night.  Such a good game. Campaign looks so good on a big ass 65" 4K TV in HDR.  Had to turn up the volume though because the founders' edition of the 1080 Ti gets freakin' LOUD.  Definitely a fun way to play Gears Campaign. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played some gears last night. Such a good game. Campaign looks so good on a big ass 65" 4K TV in HDR. Had to turn up the volume though because the founders' edition of the 1080 Ti gets freakin' LOUD. Definitely a fun way to play Gears Campaign.

Well I haven't even finished the campaign and sold the game after 5 mp games or so. Also I can't stand watching it. So there is that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played some gears last night. Such a good game. Campaign looks so good on a big ass 65" 4K TV in HDR. Had to turn up the volume though because the founders' edition of the 1080 Ti gets freakin' LOUD. Definitely a fun way to play Gears Campaign.

I fucking hate gears off centered third person view, can't fucking stand games that use it and its the only reason I have skipped so many games including pubg (before 1st person view servers).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bought it at launch but just started playing it this week.

It's damn good... i keep turning on my xbox to play fortnite, but i end up playing gears instead. Seeing how well thought out their esports scene is makes me sad it doesn't have more viewership. Im gonna watch more. I hope they are rubbing off on 343.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Played some gears last night.  Such a good game. Campaign looks so good on a big ass 65" 4K TV in HDR.  Had to turn up the volume though because the founders' edition of the 1080 Ti gets freakin' LOUD.  Definitely a fun way to play Gears Campaign. 

Well I haven't even finished the campaign and sold the game after 5 mp games or so. Also I can't stand watching it. So there is that.

Y1EcUZh.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey, at least Gears has a competent developer behind it. The Gears franchise is in way better hands. It's really frustrating comparing the quality speaking as a Halo fan.  We got the really short end of the Microsoft-AAA-Dev-Stick.

jay cutler (the qb with hands on hips lined up as a wr) makes me think of the people running hcs. like yeah we're here, but thats about it

ZGgh3L9.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Gears campaign is good, multiplayer sucks tho. And actually watching it competitively sucks imo so.