CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

He can’t retweet it because I posted my comment here.

They do have active teams. They haven't been sued because it would cost more money than what the teams would get back in the end, and probably due to the optics of suing your org. Could be concerned that other orgs wouldn't consider them if they sued Denial.

So are the players who cant believe they havent gotten paid in Denial??

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I tried playing Halo 3.  Couldn't get a match in MLG but played a few ranked slayer.  I forgot how great it was to have a sniper that actually had to hit the target to kill/injure them.

mine is still trying to register  :kappa:

Naded's team is fun to watch. I'd like to see them in the top 8 conversation but something about the roster says it can't get done. Maybe if they picked up Cratos..

Naded's team is fun to watch. I'd like to see them in the top 8 conversation but something about the roster says it can't get done. Maybe if they picked up Cratos..

Naded is subbing im sure. He was running games with str8 sick and cratos
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Artic, Claim and Demon D are all better than Cratos

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Naded is subbing im sure. He was running games with str8 sick and cratos

nah str8 sick's team was running with musa instead of naded

• Upvote (+1) 1

i think everyone at 343 deserves their job

...not sure if being serious?

There’s seriously only been 2 legendary cups. How many were there last season?

You're talking like DH Denver is next week or something. Don't worry man, there's plenty of time.  :mj:

Didn't see the tweet but get the impression that he made a humorous crack about the events in Vegas. The dude is a scumbag. Sadly most, if not all, of the orgs who MoneyMatches just invested in will not say or do anything on this matter. Just take the money and bury their heads in the sand. Wonder if their tune will change when the money suddenly dries up again.

Hope anyone on here who lives out there and their families are safe. Horrible stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 3