CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I woke up to 4 emails from different AAA studios with offers. This is so bizarre.

#PurpleNameForMulti

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

yet they still haven't launched their site

I've seen their gambling site, its pretty cool.

Naventic confirm the news. Odd move.

Remember when MoneyMatches had a launch date set for like 3/4 months ago?

• Upvote (+1) 1

This season was kinda meh from a results standpoint. What I mean by that is there were no upsets when it comes to the final standings.

Envy

Optic

Liquid

Splyce

Luminosity

Evil Geniuses

Ronin

Naventic

Every team beat all the teams below them and lost to all the teams above them. No disparity whatsoever.

That's why 14 games>>>

Tapping Buttons appears to have a really good sense of flanking. Most "H5 kid" pros derive a lot of their skill from being mechanics freaks (danoxide, shotzzy, renegade, etc), Josbe is really good but very different from them in that regard.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Naventic confirm the news. Odd move.

Remember when MoneyMatches had a launch date set for like 3/4 months ago?

Ehh it's not really an odd move because The MoneyMatches are paying for the player's hotel and flight fees but the most important thing is that the roster won't have to give any portion of their prize money to the org, which would've happened if they were to stay with Naventic. The MoneyMatches want their logo plastered all over the Halo scene even if they're only going in as sponsors and not an official "org" but the most interesting part of all of this is that they're managing to finance this without an actual product to gain revenue from. I really wonder how these guys actually make money?

Ehh it's not really an odd move because The MoneyMatches are paying for the player's hotel and flight fees but the most important thing is that the roster won't have to give any portion of their prize money to the org, which would've happened if they were to stay with Naventic. The MoneyMatches want their logo plastered all over the Halo scene even if they're only going in as sponsors and not an official "org" but the most interesting part of all of this is that they're managing to finance this without an actual product to gain revenue from. I really wonder how these guys actually make money?

They're either:

- Super rich to begin with

- Fleecing investors

- up to their eyeballs in debt.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It's more of an odd move for Naventic to sell the roster this close to Denver. Just speculating a salary issue as this is what normally causes these late moves.

MoneyMatches is a classic case of a rich investor putting money into a bunch of people who have no fucking clue what they are doing because esports is "hot". The CEO of MoneyMatches claims he is backed by a large gambling company (of which I can't remember the name).

They are all flash and no substance, and have been thrown out of partnerships with multiple orgs for pulling shady shit.

• Upvote (+1) 4

They're either:

- Super rich to begin with

- Fleecing investors

- up to their eyeballs in debt.

Or entirely probably a combination of all 3.

It's shady.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Don't talk shit about TMM unless you, too, are 6' 4" and fully fucking tatted.

I pressed something on mobile, gonna assume it was a neg and apologize.

• Upvote (+1) 4

please.gif

If i give up on Hope... i will have nothing.

You're right though. I bet he is talking about infrastructure/services/venue improvements.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Game 5 from EG was an impressive display even if it was just truth TS. Team shot and collapsing was on point.

As much as I would like to have them back, I just can't see that tweet relating to Halo. I hated when they would tease us with tweets about throwback events and assume if they had something planned for Halo they wouldn't be as vague but who knows? I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'm wrong.

I mean, Clap hasn't responded to any of the forum posts saying, Don't respond to this post if MLG is coming back after Denver  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7