CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

You know, I'm really starting to think this GGFoxx guy may not be that good of a person.

What a vindictive person, honestly.

Ok so, I guess we don't get to know what's after Dreamhack until... Dreamhack

I'm speculating ESL can't announce anything if MLG is taking over. 

I'm speculating ESL can't announce anything if MLG is taking over. 

Yeah hopefully they can't announce it because they're not involved. I'm sorry to everyone who does good work at ESL but the last couple of seasons of Halo haven't been worth the time to watch minus gfinity, casters, and the players themselves. Really hoping to see big changes and improvements

• Upvote (+1) 1

This season was kinda meh from a results standpoint. What I mean by that is there were no upsets when it comes to the final standings.

Envy

Optic

Liquid

Splyce

Luminosity

Evil Geniuses

Ronin

Naventic

Every team beat all the teams below them and lost to all the teams above them. No disparity whatsoever.

This season was kinda meh from a results standpoint. What I mean by that is there were no upsets when it comes to the final standings.

Envy

Optic

Liquid

Splyce

Luminosity

Evil Geniuses

Ronin

Naventic

Every team beat all the teams below them and lost to all the teams above them. No disparity whatsoever.

Lies, No one beat NV. smh.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

last night was definitely the best night so far

i kept watching it hoping for an update on the upcoming changes tbh

Envy

Optic

Liquid

Splyce

Luminosity

Evil Geniuses

Ronin

Naventic

The league is still pretty top-heavy by map percentage, but i guess that's par for the course if you look at other sports leagues too.  Top 4 teams all have 60% or better win %, bottom 4 are all less than 40%.

of course thats tainted a little bit since they all only play each other once.