FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

When you shit on Frank for absolutely warranted reasons. I've been there.

If you go overboard, people get banned - crazy concept to some.

( to clarify he's talking about @@Frankie and not @@FrankTheShow )

Even with your comments in the past, this shit was petty and everyone knows it. I'm sorry to hear it. It's only chipping further at 343's questionable reputation. I'm confident you'll land on your feet and bounce back. Good luck.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys, I wanted to update you all on my situation with 343.

I haven’t posted here in quite a while, but I knew I had to after seeing the fallout from this whole conundrum. While I’ve not really talked to you or discussed things with you in my capacity, your work speaks for itself. You are, in my mind, the best Forger this community has without a shadow of a doubt. Your knowledge, prowess, and mindset regarding the game and level/map design is ridiculous, and I feel that you would have been an invaluable asset to 343. The ways that they could have dealt with a situation like this are incalculable, and what happened to you in this instance, is, in my view, incredibly unfair. I hope you can bounce back from this man. You deserve better.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Who the hell would post screenshots of old posts to stop a talented person from getting a job?

I lose faith in people everyday.

Shady Halo Kids

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm starting to understand why we get no progress, they only hire people who love Halo in it's current shit form.

To be fair, you would have to be naïve to believe you're going to get into a company like that in a junior position and meaningfully change the direction of the franchise. I doubt there are all that many people pissed off about the direction of the franchise over the past 10 years jumping to apply for jobs at 343. Unless their game plan is a long play for an upper management role in 10 years, I guess.

343 has no shortage of talented and hardworking people. That suggests to me that a lot of their issues stem from management and culture.

• Upvote (+1) 6

After catching up on the situation I don't think 343 are in the wrong tbh. Yes they shouldn't have offered the job in the first place and should have done the background research themselves instead of some randoms digging up info.

Imo it wasn't about the fact that he criticized them but it was the manner in which he did it. I wouldn't expect to be hired at a company if I have a track record of trashing them, saying rude things about them and their decisions and saying no one deserves their job there 3 months before you wanted to be hired.

Overall this situation sucks for everyone and I know my point of view is controversial here but I really think 343's decision is par for the course.

• Upvote (+1) 3

so lemme get this straight....when it comes to criticism and applying for a job at 343...my situation would go like this..

343 mail clerk: hey i got more applications...first up is from this guy who went by the gamertag aka...

343 higher up: demik? trash it

343 HR: but...why?

343 HR: just....trash it...who's next?

seems fuckin fair.....

• Upvote (+1) 9

I might be wrong on this but didn't 343i hire neighbor recently after he stopped streaming? Neighbor often streamed talking TRASH on the work of 343i and that they had no idea what they're doing etc. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I kinda went to war over at neogaf. I know Multi you already realized your postings weren't good and should have checked them. 

But revoking a hiring and the fucking idiot on reddit are disgusting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I suppose the lesson here is that the internet is a double-edged sword. Now I see why devs are so tight-lipped and almost never share their own opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To be fair, you would have to be naïve to believe you're going to get into a company like that in a junior position and meaningfully change the direction of the franchise. I doubt there are all that many people pissed off about the direction of the franchise over the past 10 years jumping to apply for jobs at 343. Unless their game plan is a long play for an upper management role in 10 years, I guess.

343 has no shortage of talented and hardworking people. That suggests to me that a lot of their issues stem from management and culture.

Halo has had some pretty awful maps lately. If multi was going to be actually designing maps, he could have made a positive impact. I understand if the gameplay is still crap because of poor design decisions flowed down from management, then yes, no map in the world could save halo. But it's at least a start. Multi's hire was like glimmer of hope that 343 might be trying to hire some folks who think differently than the status quo'tients they have now that keeps delivering let down after let down. At least that's how I saw it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic just announced a DOTA team.

and this just got announced too

(for testing purposes - and it works)

• Upvote (+1) 3