CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

No prize money yet?

I got it, just waiting for that amount of money to transfer and everything. 

Only prize money I don't have is Atlanta, but that makes sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I got it, just waiting for that amount of money to transfer and everything. 

Only prize money I don't have is Atlanta, but that makes sense.

Low key baller thing to say. 

If this playlist not being an entirely perfect representation of H3 is the equivalent to a steamy shit on your face than I think you need to reevaluate some things in your life.

I think the real issue is trying to emulate the worst classic game of the trilogy (lowered BMS and 10 sec recharge, lol) while failing to compensate for H5’s own shortcomings (bullet mag, RRR, general weapon balance). It doesn’t make for a good throwback playlist even if they try.

Your Evolved settings jab was hilarious, btw. /s

• Upvote (+1) 4

If this playlist not being an entirely perfect representation of H3 is the equivalent to a steamy shit on your face than I think you need to reevaluate some things in your life.

You seem to have difficulty with the concept of METAPHOR, but I would expect nothing less from a gold name regular of the HCS Thread.

Is this playlist rotational ?!?!?!?

Yes but if it's popular enough, it's gonna stick around longer than a few weeks.

Yes but if it's popular enough, it's gonna stick around longer than a few weeks.

Define "popular" in the context of an abysmal Halo 5 population.  

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 3

"Hey lets do something cool for the community!" -343

"THIS ISN'T EVEN REAL H3 WHERE IS MY EVOLVED SETTINGZ?!?!?1/1" -Morons

You are defending a company that continuously fucks up the easiest tasks. Remember the CE Throwback playlist where they forgot to turn off Spartan Abilities? This new playlist is just an evolution of that.

I'm not salty that that they didn't use Evolved settings, the problem is that almost perfect classic settings and mpas already exist (Evolved, Classic, I'm sure there's more) and they all have been thoroughly tested by the community. But 343 again decides "lol we can do better than those idiots". And here we are, playing gems like Oddball on High Ground and CTF on Guardian with no flags all while waiting 10 seconds for our shield to recharge.

But hey, if 6 years of abysmal playlist management have lowered your standards so far that you are satisfied with this playlist, more power to you!

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

The best playlist which might make me reinstall Halo 5 for a little while would come out when I'm gonna be stuck in hospital for a few weeks. Thanks 343. :kappa:

The best playlist which might make me reinstall Halo 5 for a little while would come out when I'm gonna be stuck in hospital for a few weeks. Thanks 343. :kappa:

Don't worry, with the size of Halo 5, it'll take roughly that long to download, anyhoo.

Get better, dood!

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Hey lets do something cool for the community!" -343

"THIS ISN'T EVEN REAL H3 WHERE IS MY EVOLVED SETTINGZ?!?!?1/1" -Morons

regardless of those old evolved and classic settings, the settings of this playlist are T R A S H

• Upvote (+1) 5