CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Every map I've played so far has been CTF

Pit

Boundless twice

Citadel

All slayers here save for one Oddball. Haven't played Pit CTF or Guardian Ball which is basically all I want to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably taking it more seriously now that other teams have caught up.

there's only so many scrims in a day, though ... I'm pretty sure that Lethul, Snakebite, and Frosty were all at something like 200-300 subs, which (with donations) is probably $20k per year or so, just for streaming MM for a few hours a day.  Seems odd to me, but whatever

To commemorate the 10th anniversary of Halo 3...

FULLHALOTARD.gif

The most accurate description of classic Halo I've ever seen. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My PC is still broken, gotta get a new one.

I feel like your PC has been broken for 2 years now haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is the shield recharge rate 10 seconds? Halo 3 had one of the fastest recharge rates. Makes no sense. 

Also, no Heretic, Construct or Narrows but we get Boundless flag. Wtf

Edit: Also, the BR should be the weapon test BR. Its too damn easy with the h5 hitscan BR. It would be more authentic with the test BR.

Edit2: LOL so the sword has speed boost enabled. They couldn't even disable it? 

In conclusion, this playlist is a joke.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Dan's always had crazy skill, just over challenges and his attitude wasn't good. Kid's been putting his heart into this lately and really trying to change. Pretty cool to see honestly.

Yea, watching him scrim yesterday he rarely overchallenged and when he did he won the majority of them. His attitude has improved too. No more raptor noises and no more sulking hes much more mellow. His scrims stats show him usually having the least deaths in scrims nowadays a huge departure from where he was earlier in this games cycle. I have good hopes for Str8 in Denver. Expecting them to finish 5-6 with a chance at a top 4 finish.

Why is the shield recharge rate 10 seconds? Halo 3 had one of the fastest recharge rates. Makes no sense.

Also, no Heretic, Construct or Narrows but we get Boundless flag. Wtf

Edit: Also, the BR should be the weapon test BR. Its too damn easy with the h5 hitscan BR. It would be more authentic with the test BR.

Edit2: LOL so the sword has speed boost enabled. They couldn't even disable it?

In conclusion, this playlist is a joke.

It’s a social playlist released to commemorate the 10 year anniversary of H3. You’re taking it way too seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

lol at the 10s shield charge delay. Has anyone that worked on these settings even played H3?

Again, why not use the Evolved settings that have existed for well over a year now?

• Upvote (+1) 4

lol at the 10s shield charge delay. Has anyone that worked on these settings even played H3?

Again, why not use the Evolved settings that have existed for well over a year now?

yeah the recharge rate is redic

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Hey lets do something cool for the community!" -343

"THIS ISN'T EVEN REAL H3 WHERE IS MY EVOLVED SETTINGZ?!?!?1/1" -Morons

My poor misguided friend
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

To commemorate the 10th anniversary of Halo 3...

FULLHALOTARD.gif

I removed that from my signature cause wherever it was hosted went down but nice to see it's still somewhere. Times change though.. CursedLemon made it and I used that on the MLG forums where it was well received, despite the game being in it's prime. Fast forward to this day and age and Ive been messaged saying that I must have been trash at Halo 3 if I believe this.

Even though I rocked that signature forever, I really enjoyed the many years I spent competing in H2 and H3.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I removed that from my signature cause wherever it was hosted went down but nice to see it's still somewhere. Times change though.. CursedLemon made it and I used that on the MLG forums where it was well received, despite the game being in it's prime. Fast forward to this day and age and Ive been messaged saying that I must have been trash at Halo 3 if I believe this.

Even though I rocked that signature forever, I really enjoyed the many years I spent competing in H2 and H3.

I really believe a large part of the reason people say stuff like that is because that's when competitive Halo really popped off and a lot of people hopped the bandwagon and grew up with it/went to events.

If someone believes the skill gap didn't get significantly smaller between 1 and 3 in a competitive sense, I don't get it at all.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Hey lets do something cool for the community!" -343

"THIS ISN'T EVEN REAL H3 WHERE IS MY EVOLVED SETTINGZ?!?!?1/1" -Morons

hey dude i heard you like chocolate so i took a nice steamy shit on your face. no need to thank me haha.

what? don't like it?! ENTITLED HALO FANS SMDH!

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 7

hey dude i heard you like chocolate so i took a nice steamy shit on your face. no need to thank me haha.

what? don't like it?! ENTITLED HALO FANS SMDH!

If this playlist not being an entirely perfect representation of H3 is the equivalent to a steamy shit on your face than I think you need to reevaluate some things in your life.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This throwback playlist is the best playlist to ever come to Halo 5.

Is the playlist rotational ? I'm working bi-weekly and can only play 2 days every 15 days.