CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Dan's always had crazy skill, just over challenges and his attitude wasn't good. Kid's been putting his heart into this lately and really trying to change. Pretty cool to see honestly.

Agreed, I think teaming with aPG really helped him attitude wise just because he wouldn't put up with Dan's shit. I really think he will be a top player in the coming years, assuming future Halo is dope competitively. Same applies to a few of the young guns that haven't broken into the pro league yet, imo. 

Edit: Pls stream @@Mikwen. We are running dry on pros to watch, your resurrection would be >

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reading my post again, I did come across pretty harsh. Generosity is about a personal sense of value I guess. I can't imagine paying for a stranger to have leisure time out of my own pocket but if others can... then go for it. It's very alien to me though. 

Yea paying for a movie or something non-important is a bit ridiculous. As someone who "knew" AC for the 2 years he was around, a lot of us would have called him a friend. There is a lot to the story but from what we gather, 95% of AC was fake. And the apology he gave after being caught in this GoFundMe appears to be fake as well. Only thing that we can say was real was the 300k he initially donated. For the next 2 years he talked daily, manipulated many ppl to become friends and even donating money to the right mods' streams to further his relationships. We were all successfully catfished for 2 years leading up to his GoFundMe. We are unsure where he got the initial 300k because it's obvious that donating that much, catfishing people for 2 years just to get 10k back isn't a very solid business plan. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Can't believe we're already at the first anniversary of when Halo 3 Anniversary was supposed to release.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Why did everyone stop streaming?

No one actually enjoys playing H5 anymore. Pros just going through the motions. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Agreed, I think teaming with aPG really helped him attitude wise just because he wouldn't put up with Dan's shit. I really think he will be a top player in the coming years, assuming future Halo is dope competitively. Same applies to a few of the young guns that haven't broken into the pro league yet, imo. 

Edit: Pls stream @@Mikwen. We are running dry on pros to watch, your resurrection would be >

My PC is still broken, gotta get a new one.

wait so why did all of OpTic stop streaming H5?

Probably taking it more seriously now that other teams have caught up.

Can't have Scaryotic stealing strats in twitch streams. :lxthul:

wait so why did all of OpTic stop streaming H5?  

Last time they quit streaming there was an org change... I really hope Hecz didn't drop the Halo team  :mj:

Would including The Pit and Guardian in the HCS with H3 settings be too jarring?

One type of settings on two maps and then another type on the other maps? Yes.

• Upvote (+1) 2