CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I'd appreciate you guys adding this to your meme folder for future reference, wouldn't mind seeing it more often 

ns2EkST.gif

you could even add people's avatars to the faces  :uncledrew: 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

How is the H3 population ?. I have a free weekend to play

Last night at 12 the mlg list had 200. My first fame was against a red dot connection and i would spawn half dead lol. I forgot how bad online could be lol

Last night at 12 the mlg list had 200. My first fame was against a red dot connection and i would spawn half dead lol. I forgot how bad online could be lol

I dont care what anyone thinks, Halo 3 on p2p is NOT fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I dont care what anyone thinks, Halo 3 on p2p is NOT fun.

Better than H5 on dedis

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 5

TLDR: These guys are fucking idiots who will struggle to get another org to even pay them a quarter of the high salary that Immortals was paying. They do not deserve any support for being held to their contract by their org. Immortals have handled this situation quite well and are going to take a massive hit both competitively and financially to do this.

Nah Echo Fox is looking to pick them up. The three players hold a major spot which is worth $$$ and with Fnx plus maybe a player from Luminosity Gaming they could place top 8 again. They'll be fine because they are all great players and they know it. 

-pewpew-

Player buyouts are in the hundreds of thousands but apart from that it's absolutely bob on. Can you even imagine the uproar if Halo had an event and the grand finals had a first map default - this place would still be cleaning shit off the walls.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Player buyouts are in the hundreds of thousands but apart from that it's absolutely bob on. Can you even imagine the uproar if Halo had an event and the grand finals had a first map default - this place would still be cleaning shit off the walls.

Most are in the hundreds of thousands for sure, I was using the examples of basically Ange1 and Electronic who both reportedly are in the 7 figures range for a buyout. I'd be surprised if Niko and S1mple weren't in that range as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't mind the actions that the org took but benching the players making them unable to compete in any capacity unless they are bought out is why I was afraid of orgs in general. Sure they suck but don't hold them hostage with some unreasonable buyout.

The org isnt holding them hostage. The players had the choice to either grow up and behave as professionals and stay on the starting lineup or continue to be selfish, immature brats and sit on the bench. Actions have consequences and these kids are finally learning that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I could see myself playing BC H3 for the novelty of it, but I can’t see myself doing much more than that. P2P and 30 FPS is meh in 2017.

Cool to go back and look, not something that is going to take over my gaming though.

H3A would have been perfect.

I just played like 2 minutes and it feels like the game is running at 10 fps. And the resolution is yikes is it the Xboxone ? Or the game played so poorly back in the day.

I just played like 2 minutes and it feels like the game is running at 10 fps. And the resolution is yikes is it the Xboxone ? Or the game played so poorly back in the day.

The game runs at 640p 30 fps. It takes a little while to adjust to the 30 fps if you've been playing 60 fps games recently. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 is pretty dead. Maybe this franchise can't be saved

Im pretty sure it will be used to justify advanced movement and current settings

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also dota2 is having issues with the esl one qualifiers including the stream dying and the caster mic volume being low

KIuaQ31.jpg

Also dota2 is having issues with the esl one qualifiers including the stream dying and the caster mic volume being low

KIuaQ31.jpg

Caster volume is low because they are using the crowd mics

The low res and 30 fps isn't that bad imo. Just wish that the community would go hard on H3 to show 343 that we want classic halo. Like what the battlefield community did with hardline.

The low res and 30 fps isn't that bad imo. Just wish that the community would go hard on H3 to show 343 that we want classic halo. Like what the battlefield community did with hardline.

the community needs to play more H3 and the classic playlist coming to H5.