CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I don't really understand when the financial burdens of an individual or family became the responsibility of strangers' donations on the internet.  

People who use GoFundMe like this really piss me off.

It's ironic because Ninja and his brother gave me shit about four years ago when they set up a GoFundMe so they could go see movies. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

How would you guys rather waste your money?

Donate 300k to Twitch streamers or invest 250k into wiki pages?

fund a h3 bc tourney and have the old pros show up to play

• Upvote (+1) 5

Honestly thought this site would explode with excitement with H3 going back comp.

I played some last night.  Its a hard game to go back to honestly.

Aiming sucks. I forgot how bad the grid aiming was. The 30 fps is not as smooth as say, Destiny's 30 fps. 70 FoV is rough. might have been fine with a 4:3 tv but now it feels like i have blinders on. And the hit detection is just god awful, but most of my games last night were laggy messes.

The nostalgia feels good though....

• Upvote (+1) 1

250 bones on VTSMX.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sucks about AC royale. If what he says is true I believe he deserves a second chance. He needs counselling and help. Sure he fucked up with the gofundme but he still sounds like a good guy if hes donated all this money.

I want to say something about magical and royal, they prevented me from wanting to post about my mother who is currently dying from liver cirrhosis who were trying to pay 60k in medical bills. I created this account to post on this forum specifically for this reason. Everyones attention goes to these scam artists ac royale and magical. While people who seriously need the help arent able to receive these amazing gestures. Im not trying to sit here and say hey fund my mother but fuck these guys. Im going for it hopefully you can see it in your minds that this is a cause worth donating towards.I have been around the halo community since H2 days and the people who know about me know that my mother is in serious need. They can also vouch for my character.

Im going to post it down below and the main goal from my family and I is to get it shared. Most of the donations came from people who weren't affiliated with us. Which is disgusting, 900 people on facebook shared my mothers go fund me only about 180 times. If anyone has any extra questions OR needs proof of illness and proof of medical expenses they can all be provided unlike these scammers we are open arms.

https://www.gofundme.com/Victoriatransplant

If anyone has any questions message me on Xbox or on Twitter.

Heroshimah    is my xbox account and my twitter is the same.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Buy 100k cables for an event of course

• Upvote (+1) 4

250 bones on VTSMX.

With that much you'd be better off with VTSAX  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's not anyone's responsibility to be charitable, it's 100% voluntary lol

gofundme is the reason why EvilLilElmo was able to see his mom one last time before he died, http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/5992-help-a-old-halo-ce-player-evillilelmo-updated/

it's a great platform imo

Well I WAS having a good morning...he was the first person to send me to H2F. Posted the link in H:PC game chat.

Where are the Tashi giving money to his egirls jokes at, gimp? 

Fucking slacker. 

Investing humor isn't good enough for you?

What about 2.5 million into a prize pool for a tournament for a dead franchise?

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I played some last night.  Its a hard game to go back to honestly.

Aiming sucks. I forgot how bad the grid aiming was. The 30 fps is not as smooth as say, Destiny's 30 fps. 70 FoV is rough. might have been fine with a 4:3 tv but now it feels like i have blinders on. And the hit detection is just god awful, but most of my games last night were laggy messes.

The nostalgia feels good though....

Still more fun then H5

I've said it before: Call me cynical and a skeptic but I have a really hard time believing anyone with that level of money would choose to use it to donate to a twitch streamer, on stream, without having some kind of egotistical boost or other self interest in mind. Using generosity as a tool for notoriety and respect is pathetic but it happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've said it before: Call me cynical and a skeptic but I have a really hard time believing anyone with that level of money would choose to use it to donate to a twitch streamer, on stream, without having some kind of egotistical boost or other self interest in mind. Using generosity as a tool for notoriety and respect is pathetic but it happens.

it seems like its the same kind of high a gambler gets. its a public call out from someone you like in a pretty one way relationship, some flashing lights and instant gratification of seeing your name on the stream. every streamer sets it up to hit the reward part of your brain by giving you a special thank you and digital confetti. just like gambling, sex, drugs, video games, +rep some people become addicted to that feeling and become dependent on it

• Upvote (+1) 2