CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If you took all the best players that left STR8 you could make a legit top 2-4 team. Eco, Renegade, Danoxide, and Ace. Its kinda crazy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's not really "local" if you need to connect to a server 50km away.

Not saying it is but it's all you're gonna get out of the Xbox One. Stopping the Xbox BC from doing this wasn't suddenly going to free up resources to fix MCC.

Finally the live scrim page works as intended! Really relieved its working as I was starting to run out of ideas to fix the problem.

Check it out during the next series and let me know what yous think.

Next step is getting the games added to the site faster!

• Upvote (+1) 9

Kinda forgot Pro League was on, put it on for OpTic and saw it didn't even hit 3k views :mj:

EDIT: I know it’s the same usual suspects with negs anytime real stats are thrown around, trust me I wish it was pulling views and excitement too.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 6

Not saying it is but it's all you're gonna get out of the Xbox One. Stopping the Xbox BC from doing this wasn't suddenly going to free up resources to fix MCC.

I understand, I'm just consistently disappointed by 343's... everything.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Competitive battlefield lol

My foster brother was on the #1 ranked battle field 4 team. It's always pretty dope to watch him play even though I don't know much about the game. 

Although he also tells me that BF1 has nothing that can be considered competitive, so idk what Ghost will be doing. 

Edit: He just texted me saying he's in the closed alpha for the new game mode. Apparently it's not close to ready for competitive. 

Kinda forgot Pro League was on, put it on for OpTic and saw it didn't even hit 3k views :mj:

EDIT: I know it’s the same usual suspects with negs anytime real stats are thrown around, trust me I wish it was pulling views and excitement too.

this is significant because 3k is the lowest peak i'm pretty sure for pro league, mixer did a 2k peak

liquid LG hit 3009 so that's something at least

• Upvote (+1) 6

this is significant because 3k is the lowest peak i'm pretty sure for pro league, mixer did a 2k peak

3,009 is nothing.

There's only 2 ways this series can go.

-Envy dominates in a 3-0.

-EG takes a miraculous 2-0 lead, only to heart-breakingly lose via reverse sweep.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Literally the moment that his pro league match was over, Penguin boots up Destiny 2 in the background of Spartan's interview.  I love it.

Gotta get ready for trials and finish up the raids/milestones lol. 

I think there will continue to be a downward trend in the viewership.

The only thing the HCS has going for it at the moment is the fact that Denver is in like a month. That's it. If Denver comes and goes without any information on what happens with Halo moving forward then we're gonna crash into the ground harder than we did after MLG dropped Halo. Hell even if we do get information and nothing has changed significantly we're probably equally as fucked.

The worst part is we won't even have Ninja to save us this time.

something just feels different, I dunno ... this is a steeper drop in viewer interest than I expected.  I've watched basically all HCS content over the past two years but barely watched Proleague the past couple weeks

Pro League should expand to 10 or 12 teams.

This argument is stupid. Should the NBA be shrunk to 8 teams just because the Cavs/Warriors are better than everyone?

Just because a league is top heavy doesn't mean teams 5-8 aren't worth being in the league and/or expanded to 10 or 12.

If anything, if the league is top heavy we'd get better matches between 5-12.

I just love when the league is more exclusive, leaving less orgs, less money, and less interest in the league.

• Upvote (+1) 5

This argument is stupid. Should the NBA be shrunk to 8 teams just because the Cavs/Warriors are better than everyone?

Just because a league is top heavy doesn't mean teams 5-8 aren't worth being the league, and expanded to 10 or 12.

If anything, if the league is top heavy we'd get better matches between 5-12.

I just love when the league is more exclusive, leaving less orgs, less money, and less interest in the league.

I have no idea what you're trying to say with this post, especially with the last sentence.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Kinda sucks there hasn't been much energy around here. I mean I get it, but yesterday I saw probably the closest Halo 5 game of all time and only 1 person really said anything about it and almost everything else related to it is just predictions or about how much viewership sucks.

I know it's 343/ESL's fault not the community etc etc etc. Hopefully after Finals they announce something that'll get this place hyped again :/

Honestly thought this site would explode with excitement with H3 going back comp.