CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Sanctuary. Such a good map. The center was a map in itself with a different play style.  50-yard line maps with 2 snipes always my favorite. Sprint would ruin it, unfortunately.  

That is one of my favorite maps of all time. I'm am glad they didn't remake it for halo 5 though.  Would be ass with the H5 mechanics.

Sanctuary. Such a good map. The center was a map in itself with a different play style. Players sneaking behind enemy lines. It was fun to watch. 50-yard line maps with 2 snipes always my favorite. Sprint would ruin it, unfortunately.

More or less. Segmentation by distance is a null concept when it comes to slide boosting and such. Best way to stop people from flying across the map is just to build more vertical. Can't run up a wall am I right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sanctuary. Such a good map. The center was a map in itself with a different play style. Players sneaking behind enemy lines. It was fun to watch. 50-yard line maps with 2 snipes always my favorite. Sprint would ruin it, unfortunately.  

Reach had Sanctuary and Sprint.

More or less. Segmentation by distance is a null concept when it comes to slide boosting and such. Best way to stop people from flying across the map is just to build more vertical. Can't run up a wall am I right?

Not yet :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I don't really care for Overwatch but I love OpTic and I am from Houston sooooo..... HYPE!! How has the Halo scene been guys? I have been grinding my little heart out on Destiny 2. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

If h6 doesn't have a grappling hook I'm not buying it

Quote me :kappa:

dude if they make it work i'll buy it 100% hooks are the shit

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sanctuary. Such a good map. The center was a map in itself with a different play style. Players sneaking behind enemy lines. It was fun to watch. 50-yard line maps with 2 snipes always my favorite. Sprint would ruin it, unfortunately.  

Halo 5 power weapons would also ruin it. Imagine two halo 5 snipers spawning at a time

So, does anyone (including pros) care that the pro league is coming back for 2 weeks lmao? 

• Downvote (-1) 2

Got back to Destiny you heathen scrublord  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 7

great news about Multi, though I'm confused -- why only a few weeks?  why is 343 not focusing on multiplayer maps until now?  is H6 not even coming out next year ...?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

great news about Multi, though I'm confused -- why only a few weeks? why is 343 not focusing on multiplayer maps until now? is H6 not even coming out next year ...?

Multi still needs time to move to the studio, dude. Lol

I don't really care for Overwatch but I love OpTic and I am from Houston sooooo..... HYPE!! 

Same I might have to watch a few games here and there

• Upvote (+1) 1

So this means pre selected classes and a character who can go invulnerable for 2.5 seconds?

So this means pre selected classes and a character who can go invulnerable for 2.5 seconds?

I thought by grappling hooks they meant the Titanfall 2 thing where you can pull yourself to terrain faster.

That is one of my favorite maps of all time. I'm am glad they didn't remake it for halo 5 though.  Would be ass with the H5 mechanics.

At least a faithful remake would be. Something like Truth where they adjusted a few things without drastically changing the flow of the map probably would have worked pretty well still. Maybe a couple more elevation changes to make the map more vertical and movement feel less hectic and beefier structures to help limit the sniper a little.

Lowkey think 343 has tried to make a Sanc inspired map a couple times (Torque and Fathom are Sanc-ish) but they've failed with both attempts

• Upvote (+1) 1

At least a faithful remake would be. Something like Truth where they adjusted a few things without drastically changing the flow of the map probably would have worked pretty well still. Maybe a couple more elevation changes to make the map more vertical and movement feel less hectic and beefier structures to help limit the sniper a little.

It would have to be gigantic

Lowkey think 343 has tried to make a Sanc inspired map a couple times (Torque and Fathom are Sanc-ish) but they've failed with both attempts

Regret has a Ring 2/Ring 3.

Torque is definitely the closest to being Sanc-ish though, but it's elongated and the environment art destroys the map's viability.  I do like the version in the weapon test playlist, but it's ultimately just a "3 lane" map with very little verticality to it.

Why not both?

Super Monday Night Combat had a character that had a hook that could be used both like Widows and Roadhogs... it was intense. 

• Upvote (+1) 1