CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We need the milk emote back for this roast - I feel like this is just getting a tad bit MILKY. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

We need the milk emote back for this roast - I feel like this is just getting a tad bit MILKY. 

blame them i don't even want to do it  :mj:

How many times are we going to be disappointed with false promises? Too much talk and not enough results. I can't believe I've trusted and defend this level of incompetency for so long. I'm sure everyone is with me when we say we have been let down big time here.

I'm note even talking about 343/ESL. I'm talking about @@Moses_FPS rant.

:kappa:

LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, I think there's a MUCH more concerning side to this ESL scheduling of low amount of matches...

The day may have finally come where Microsoft realized that pumping an exorbitant amount of money into this game isn't a good return. I think everyone can realize that Microsoft puts an insanely disproportionate amount of money into this game and may be so thoroughly disappointed with how the events have been run that they may be slowing their investment down to a trickle.

I think constructive bullet points from someone who has been around for so long and is invested in the scene is valuable. The difference is a lot of "important people" follow you.

The worst thing that happens is it falls on deaf ears. Yes it is sad that they seemingly have to be spoon fed standard procedures that have existed since 2006 (lol no stats what an absolute joke), but I think it's worth a shot.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Other than the internet outage and someone rolling over the ethernet cord with a heavy cart - what happened this weekend? I was primarily focused on talking to egirls and looking fancy.

FTFY. 

:simms: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

roast is 99% done but it's too spicy for the light of day, so i'm probably not gonna share it

tl;dr - im a pusc

Post the roast anonymously. But also post a second, less scathing roast under your own name.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Post the roast anonymously. But also post a second, less scathing roast under your own name.

This message will self delete in 10 seconds.

I think constructive bullet points from someone who has been around for so long and is invested in the scene is valuable. The difference is a lot of "important people" follow you.

The worst thing that happens is it falls on deaf ears. Yes it is sad that they seemingly have to be spoon fed standard procedures that have existed since 2006 (lol no stats what an absolute joke), but I think it's worth a shot.

Would earn Quinn a lot of respect in my eyes if he just replied "I don't understand, can you elaborate?" followed by another tweet 5 mins later saying "Nah imagine"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have we technically not already lost Simms due to ESL UK no longer running the EU league? I'm sure he'll still be around as a caster but I presume he'll keep working with ESL UK on other games when Gfinity take over.

Losing Simms would be a tragedy, but really losing all the EU casters would be bad.  Not sure which ones are full time ESL employees other than Simms though?

True, true - Simms can pick up gigs and all of the EU casters are great actually. 

Moses might be choking harder than FrankTheShow did last year when he was going to expose Goldenboy, but I just finished an aftermovie of DreamHack Atlanta (all events) for those interested. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

I'd be shocked if any of you could come up with anything better than that essay in an hour or less.

Only one hour? We gave you a full 24 hours and your essay didn't live up to any of the hype.

I think we all lost a lot of respect for you that day...  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Moses might be choking harder than FrankTheShow did last year when he was going to expose Goldenboy, but I just finished an aftermovie of DreamHack Atlanta (all events) for those interested. 

Nice work, gave me a good idea of what the venue was like :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice vid.

Where the Atlantaford interview @ tho

• Upvote (+1) 1