CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This won't ruin the event - sure we might have to go a bit later but we are all safe and well, nothing to panic about.

Will try and keep you all updated!

Keep up the good work. This has been an awesome event

Probably one of the best events for a long time and possibly one of the worst weekends that external problems could of happened. Hope all is okay over there, bomb scares arent nice, especially with how London feels right bow.

I'd rather read about the event being postponed due to evacuation than about people getting hurt. Stay safe everyone.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Back in the venue, will be under way again soon!

Great job so far, Mark. Well done to the broadcast and production crew but also to the venue staff, probably wasn't a very pleasant experience I would imagine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Back in the venue, will be under way again soon!

Hey man, great work this weekend. Pls pull your mic like an inch and a half away from your mouth. Thanks  :)

Not only is Gfinity doing great, if I go to Halo.gg I can easily find a link to the tournament bracket and a VoD of yesterday's broadcast. Has the HCS finally caught up with 2010 tournament organization :whoa:

(It's still way, way too hard to find the tournament bracket from trying to navigate Gfinity's website though, and the team listing doesn't actually tell you the players on the roster)

• Upvote (+1) 4

If you're watching this instead of Liquid vs SK, I'm sorry, but you're fucking up.

Por que no los dos?

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i am so god damn burnt out on counter strike, i honestly don't think i'll watch it again until the next title

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If you're watching this instead of Liquid vs SK, I'm sorry, but you're fucking up.

why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

@@Moses_FPS first game of this series was arguably the best map of CS played this year. Next title as in next game? Might be waiting a while XD

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 5 is not Halo, but nice memes, sport.

You have every right to be a "CS master race" douche bag, but don't be a total dick.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@Moses_FPS first game of this series was arguably the best map of CS played this year. Next title as in next game? Might be waiting a while XD

yes, that's fine with me

i've been following/playing cs as long as i have halo and i can safely say i enjoy halo a lot more

cs gun fights aren't interesting to me anymore

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

You have every right to be a "CS master race" douche bag, but don't be a total dick.

Being a total dick is more fun, though. Really, I'm just trying to be helpful here. Watching potentially legendary performance for an NA CS team versus pretending B-Tier teams in Halo Guardians 5 are exciting. Making fun of the HCS gets more entertaining the deader this game gets. lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 22