CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

does it even matter? he looks fine to me tbh

i just appreciate that he's there

He's fake he just wanted a European vacation. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 4

that was a good first day! gfinity is so good. how long has its been since we've seen a friday in halo with no major fuck-ups or delays?

• Upvote (+1) 5

that was a good first day! gfinity is so good. how long has its been since we've seen a friday in halo with no major fuck-ups or delays?

Worlds or regionals 2016 I think? Can't remember if UGC St. Louis 2016 had any problems on the friday. Either way, 1+ year ago.  :mj:

it was nice actually being able to just watch and enjoy the stream without stressing over fuck ups 

(cause there weren't any, besides the no player cams)

• Upvote (+1) 8

it was nice actually being able to just watch and enjoy the stream without stressing over fuck ups 

(cause there weren't any, besides the no player cams)

you know i really didnt even notice that until you said something. i was really just enjoying the halo being played. it was nice to not see a stay tuned screen or massive delays and just enjoy the analysis and casting. its amazing how putting people who care in charge creates an insanely good product

• Upvote (+1) 4

you know i really didnt even notice that until you said something. i was really just enjoying the halo being played. it was nice to not see a stay tuned screen or massive delays and just enjoy the analysis and casting. its amazing how putting people who care in charge creates an insanely good product

:weback: ???

Wembley HaloWC 2017 qualifier (also gfinity)

I see a pattern emerging.  Competent people + passion = Success

• Upvote (+1) 3

The real reason EU players are so much worse than NA is that they don't have constant distractions like lagouts, late starts, stream delays, etc. to deal with midseries at a LAN, so they don't develop the same mental toughness or edge.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Gfinity getting all the credit for running a good tournament, but 343 gets nothing for creating this competitive FPS masterpiece, and generously lending Gfinity their proprietary LAN kits?

Team Beyond once again demonstrates its palpable bias. No wonder Jagex doesn't listen to this place anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Worlds or regionals 2016 I think? Can't remember if UGC St. Louis 2016 had any problems on the friday. Either way, 1+ year ago. :mj:

iirc players complained about blue side having malfunctioning Headsets on Friday at NA Regionals 2016.

I see a pattern emerging.  Competent people + passion = Success

343 needs to study this formula. Get out your note cards 343. 

Was great to be back to casting today rather than just interviews / hosting like at ATL. Gfinity arena looks great and the team did an awesome job today despite the issues with Londons travel.

Idk how you'd do it, but I would pay for a way to look live, during the game, at the in game stats that it sounds like the casters can see.

Out of interest, what stats would you most like to know/hear? Of course I don't know a way of showing you any in game stats but I could certainly try and give a better insight into certain figures whilst casting.

Overall a fun day, as are all halo events. Wish the halo was at the level of NA, admittedly. But it's still hella fun.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Secretly I was thinking that the stream would have the same issues that ESL's does so I could put all the blame on 343.

But it's become clear that ESL is just dogshit at running events.

Well done Gfinity staff, this is excellent.

• Upvote (+1) 9