CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Does that replace or go alongside our toxic status?

I say it goes besides it,  "Toxic Trolls" has a nice ring to it, dontchathink?

He also helped Halo when it was in it's worst.

But Halo is at it's worst now

┴┬┴┤( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

sgFup6x.png

kinda says it all. i thought halo had treated him bad but damn the ow community is downright mean.

he also said he's going to try to work the new cod so that should be cool

Dude he's a fucking caster for some of the most popular games around, gets paid for it. Who gives a shit what randoms on the internet think. Care about what your boss thinks. Care about what other casters think. Care about what respected community members think who give constructive criticism.

Feelings aren't considered in show business; take it on the chin and try to do better next time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dam this thread had like 6 posts last night. We need more Gfinity discussions. This is how I think it will end up:

Infused

Excel

Vexed

Supremacy

Pace Making Pandas

• Upvote (+1) 5

Dam this thread had like 6 posts last night. We need more Gfinity discussions. This is how I think it will end up:

Infused

Excel

Vexed

Supremacy

Pace Making Pandas

Who are the top... 8 rosters going into the event?

Infused

Excel

Vexed

Supremacy

Pace Making Pandas

Really excited to see how Infused v Excel goes on LAN.  The online games have been great to watch.

Its really nice to go into an EU LAN and for the winner to be unsure.

My list is pretty much the same although capital punishment have a chance at finishing ahead of Endpoint (PMP) based on online results, although the LAN experience of Buk20 and Septiq could shine through.

I really hope supremacy step it up for LAN, their online performances have been below par so really hoping to see some strong games.  

Its great to see so much hype in EU halo twitterdom, and for it to be sold out for both team passes and spectator passes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude he's a fucking caster for some of the most popular games around, gets paid for it. Who gives a shit what randoms on the internet think. Care about what your boss thinks. 

The thing is, the boss probably cares what randoms on the internet think. Is the boss going to bring on a caster that receives tons of praise or the one that gets shit on? The boss, for the most part, wants to put on the best show for the viewers. Happy viewers=more viewership=more money/sponsorships.

This isn't a stab at GB. I always love watching him cast Halo. I think he has a charisma that many casters can only dream of. This is just a general statement on why opinions of viewers matter.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can tell you now that this broadcast is one you need to watch to see the pure production quality that gfinity brings to the table.

gfinity to run NA halo?? y3BS5u6.pngy3BS5u6.png

Bummer. That 09 BtH team he was on is still one of my favorite teams of all time.

Worst team to ever win a tournament.

Edit: Excuse my hot take, I should say win a tournament up until Reach came out cause I did not watch most of those tournaments so i can't speak on it. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Edit: Excuse my hot take, I should say win a tournament up until Reach came out cause I did not watch most of those tournaments so i can't speak on it. 

I think that's more or less fair. The only one to win again in H3 was Cloud IIRC

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fixed a bug on the Live scrim stats page today. Everything should be working 100% now.

hopefully

• Upvote (+1) 6

i mean they really were playing the best that tournament IMO, as far as the skill of the lineup, cloud obviously went on to do big things, and Maniac went on to get a lot more top 3 finishes, won another event, and a ton of top 5s.  Clutch got some top 3s and a top 2 placing.  Demon D remained pretty good but not like a top top pro.

Im looking at the other teams that won tournaments in H3 though and there weren't a whole lot.  Like instinct was a god squad, FB was a god squad, Str8 and TD were fucking god squads.  Its hard to say that BtH wasn't the worst team to win, but i think at that event they played at a level on par with the other teams that had won before them, they just didn't stay at that level.

• Upvote (+1) 2

i mean they really were playing the best that tournament IMO, as far as the skill of the lineup, cloud obviously went on to do big things, and Maniac went on to get a lot more top 3 finishes, won another event, and a ton of top 5s.  Clutch got some top 3s and a top 2 placing.  Demon D remained pretty good but not like a top top pro.

Im looking at the other teams that won tournaments in H3 though and there weren't a whole lot.  Like instinct was a god squad, FB was a god squad, Str8 and TD were fucking god squads.  Its hard to say that BtH wasn't the worst team to win, but i think at that event they played at a level on par with the other teams that had won before them, they just didn't stay at that level.

Would they have beat tD if that Xbox didn't get kicked malfunction?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1