CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Anyone been playing Destiny? I really like their take on basically competitive slayer.

Each teams shares 8 lives, so when those are gone when you die your dead for the round and it is best of 5 rounds. 

Picture breakout but with an extra shared 8 lives to start and no flag. 

Super simple but I think it plays really good. You have positioning and slow plays but it can only last so long with 8 lives. You don't get boring steak dinners and you get intense 2 v 1's or 3 v 1's that someone can clutch up. I think it would work for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Anyone been playing Destiny? I really like their take on basically competitive slayer.

Each teams shares 8 lives, so when those are gone when you die your dead for the round and it is best of 5 rounds.

Picture breakout but with an extra shared 8 lives to start and no flag.

Super simple but I think it plays really good. You have positioning and slow plays but it can only last so long with 8 lives. You don't get boring steak dinners and you get intense 2 v 1's or 3 v 1's that someone can clutch up. I think it would work for Halo.

It wouldnt.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Crazy stuff.

D2 has been an absolute blast. No other game has even come to mind as for what I should play since Tuesday night.

277 Warlock with plenty still to do before the raid

So STDX has a WoW team and the X doesn't help the WoW team anymore than it helped the Halo team. Just thought you should know.

I don't remember that game.

It's a movie. Hope you don't become a movie analyst, because you really can't pretend to know movies if you don't know D2.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Playing arena confirmed what we knew, br starts sucks and putting a grenade launcher on rig in place of the scatter doesnt work.

0urdYcZ.gif

Dude not everyone has fiber inserted directly up their asshole, keep it small.

something I'm sure you're familiar with

Crazy stuff.

I don't know how many of you work in retail as well, but Bungie Halo 6 is selling like hotcakes. Unless they screw up royally this will be by far the biggest shooter for the next 12 months.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Is Destiny 2 worth getting then. I gave up with the last one, hated the game due to the dlc model. Found the online pvp to be bullshit and no far, the missions to be repetitive and boring.

destiny 2 has redefined video gaming as we know it, things will never be the same

Wat they dun?

• Upvote (+1) 5

destiny 2 has redefined video gaming as we know it, things will never be the same

by being identical to the last one? lmao

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is Destiny 2 worth getting then. I gave up with the last one, hated the game due to the dlc model. Found the online pvp to be bullshit and no far, the missions to be repetitive and boring.

It's going to feature DLC in a similar manner due to it being a pseudo-MMORPG. The amount of content featured and how the patches following the DLC will change the game are to be determined.

If you didn't like Destiny for its core gameplay, don't buy Destiny 2 (gamefly or other forms of rental/demo are recommended if you are truly curious.) I also say this as someone who likes both games, you're basically playing the same thing but refined.

Wat they dun?

A working game on launch, feels like a rarity these days in the gaming world so major props to them.

Seriously tho without been an ass here, it feels so good to point the aimer and the reticle go where expected and the bullets land where they are supposed to. D2 with mouse and keyboard is one of the most fluid things ive experienced.

• Upvote (+1) 5