CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Finally some more Open Circuit action. Teams to look out for: Str8, Wise (obviously), Gosu Crew- chaser triton vtect brainstorm, Cratos' bunch- Cratos Neptunes musa claim, and Ferro2clutch, Eli elite, Gilkey, Sneaky Bran. EDIT: Nvm, most of these teams are already seeded for tomorrow. Excluding Cratos and Gosu Crew.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Neg me and call me crazy, but after multiple hours of the new Team Arena playlist (yes I know the weapons haven't been updated yet) I want to say that I've been having an absolute blast with BR/Gunfighter starts. I get it, they aren't as skillful as Magnums as is (they might be after the update, who knows), but I've just been having a ton of fun. It's so refreshing.

And while some people have said that individual plays are harder, I'm going to have to disagree. While teamshooting is more dominant, if you're a sneaky player and get the jump on two players you can do so much damage, especially since you don't have to reload if you miss 2 shots...

Oh and if you didn't already think I'm batshit crazy, I've had the most fun in this playlist playing the new Torque CTF. It feels like that map was just made for BR starts.

Very much looking forward to the 11th to get my hands on the updated weapons.

A contributing factor to getting away with that sneaky individual play in situations where you would normally be at a disadvantage you are referencing is that there are players in this playlist that weren't necessarily grinding the HCS playlist that are relatively new to the spartan ability radar. These players are unaware of what's going on around them and may not realize what they're subconsciously doing that is causing them to show up on other player's radar. I don't think you're crazy for having fun in those situations but when running into experienced players that are communicating, you get melted by teamshot or cleaned up crossmap with the current BR. With that said, I have been enjoying having something different to play and getting some repetition with the gunfighter magnum too but I'm reserving judgement on BR starts until getting to play with the re-tuned BR.

Crazy stuff.

I logged about 1000 hours on my Warlock main before hitting a wall in Destiny 1. That was before any DLC or trying out a Hunter and Titan.  :intensifies:

This game is about to consume me..

This explains a lot about the music in this game: Michael Salvatori (click me)

• Upvote (+1) 2

I logged about 1000 hours on my Warlock main before hitting a wall in Destiny 1. That was before any DLC or trying out a Hunter and Titan.  :intensifies:

This track shits on anything out of Halo since 2012.

• Upvote (+1) 4

This explains a lot about the music in this game: Michael Salvatori (click me)

This music literally gives me chills. So fucking good, the music is what really sinks you into the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just dont get the appeal. The weapons look lame, and qho wants to just shoot AI so much

1.2 million apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just dont get the appeal. The weapons look lame, and qho wants to just shoot AI so much

Have you experienced how fucking good it feels to shoot in that game?

Yet they cant surpass PUBG...  :thinking:

It just did. PUBG peaked at like 1-1.1 million? Destiny 2 had over 1.2 million today.

thread saved

Walshy double needles on T2 will always be my favorite. 

Yet they cant surpass PUBG on Twitch...  :thinking:

Didn't PUBG stop at 1 mil?