CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

HCS London hype video time!

This is fantastic, how this doesn't have more upvotes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pace Making Pandas thought they were signing with eXcel then a r8 sexy beaver swooped in

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pace Making Pandas thought they were signing with eXcel then a r8 sexy beaver swooped in

nice.

Is there a way to pull "perfects per game" for playlists out of the API, or do you need to pull that out over time for specific players then run the math later>?

vs

I really wish I could look back and say this was the worst thing that came out of Worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When was the last news about Halo that really has made you excited for the future apart from Onset and the GFINITY event?

Ghost leaving has made me upset. I hope he gets a high up role at wherever he goes; the man knows his stuff.

I wish him the best. Halo will miss having a man like that on their team.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Eric is a die or ride kinda guy, you have to question the future of Halo with his departure. With him missing too, the HCS is somehow in a worse spot than before. I'm not one to shy away from saying I have no faith, but I have to imagine this is a gut punch for those that still had hope.

Excited to see where Eric lands next though!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really didn't agree with a lot of the things ghost tried in settings but I did appreciate that he had logic to what he was doing and was willing to talk about it with people. Hopefully he does well wherever he ends up at.

@@GH057ayame Good luck sir

nice.

Is there a way to pull "perfects per game" for playlists out of the API, or do you need to pull that out over time for specific players then run the math later>?

I think its possible. I know on my site I display perfect medals per playlist.

Possibly Walshy's company?  :thinking:

Definitely... company is also in Seattle.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1