CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Really interested to see how they present the eye tracking data to the viewers.

I'd be very surprised if Pro League continues after this season.

This feels like a wind down and if it's not and Pro League continues with this amount of enthusiasm and effort then lord help us all.

Yeh this must be the last Pro League season. Super interested to see what is next, imagine if it was franchising XDDDDDDDD

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've let these little kiddies have their fun with their little water pistols for 2 years but now the big boy rifle is back in play it's time to stop the nonsense. I'm back.

When does Mose get dropped for you?

I've let these little kiddies have their fun with their little water pistols for 2 years but now the big boy rifle is back in play it's time to stop the nonsense. I'm back.

now we really do need a nerfed br

ZuCDyY3.png

• Upvote (+1) 5

My interest for Halo is dying after 15 years but I will watch HCS London and I hope it can ignite some spark in me. Last time (Wembley) was great so I hope this time will be great as well. :prayers:

We will do our best to surpass Wembley, hope you enjoy the show!

• Upvote (+1) 8

Congratulations on needing the game to hold your hand to be "back."

Smh EU at its finest

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Thanks for doing this. I forgot about the first one and ended up forgetting about this one. I'll prob go check out the 4v4 whenever that is but I was curious who actually from NJ attends these since our scene used to be amazing in h1-h3. Should have guessed King Nick would go and win but Scaryotic? Didn't know he was from around here.

Defiantly worth it dude, about 20 to 30 people showed up last time. Should be some decent competition.  

Hold the fuck up... they have closed servers? Are you just talking about online customs or similar to dev box closed servers/"LAN"?

Not 100 % sure, but I believe it was just closed online customs.

It was a unique set up- each xbox setup was in box similar to a shoe box- when you open the box, the monitor was on the top of the box and the xbox in the bottom with speakers were integrated. All 8 setups were hardwired into a black box in the middle. 

Definitely worth it dude, about 20 to 30 people showed up last time. Should be some decent competition.  

Not 100 % sure, but I believe it was just closed online customs.

It was a unique set up- each xbox setup was in box similar to a shoe box- when you open the box, the monitor was on the top of the box and the xbox in the bottom with speakers were integrated. All 8 setups were hardwired into a black box in the middle. 

Nah, they were most definitely just connected to Xbox Live like a normal connection. The box in the middle was just the local switch they had so everyone could connect to the internet. Like a big router. 

The setup was the mobile gaming setup, the monitor-in-a-suitcase. While that's fine for actual mobile usage, the input lag on those monitors was trash. I've seen some people say the store is letting them bring their own monitors for the 4v4, so that's cool.

Dan leaving str8 is dumb.

Dan getting dropped from str8 is dumb.

Although someone can only take hamy's whining for so long

@@RyaNoob can you do a review of the eden sh you guys lost to eg? Would like to hear you break that down

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Remeber when nemassist hopped onto cratos's team during the stolen seed fiasco before worlds because he thought that was the only way he'd make pro league? Im glad he was able to do that on his own and i hope he finds a great team

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1