CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I just had fun playing CTF on Torque for the first time ever. I haven't seen Regret flag or Stasis SH yet. Hopefully we can add at least one new map to the HCS rotation.

I just had fun playing CTF on Torque for the first time ever. I haven't seen Regret flag or Stasis SH yet. Hopefully we can add at least one new map to the HCS rotation.

Randomly or placebo effect?

None of the weapon updates are in use yet.

I was about to flip the fuck out about spring jump.

Y'all need to independently verify any leaks before publishing them.

I like the BR more than the pistol, that may make me bad but my my reticle doesn't go haywire near as often with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Excited for that playlist once changes are implemented to guns. 

BR starts is just  :wutface:

Excited for that playlist once changes are implemented to guns.

BR starts is just :wutface:

I agree, but the radar change alone makes the list 10x more playable.

• Upvote (+1) 3

That's because the BR's aim assist is so strong, even I can aim with it.

It may just be me but if heavy aim assist it what it takes for consistent aiming so be it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

I like the BR more than the pistol, that may make me bad but my my reticle doesn't go haywire near as often with it.

I agree and like your profile pic

Good question. I'd like to look at retuning the Sniper Rifle a bit but for this go around there were just a bunch of bigger fish to fry.

:(  Throw it in last minute for a cheeky tune m8

• Upvote (+1) 3

Good idea. I'll be lurking/engaging on the Waypoint thread for sure. I can start one here too or should someone else do that? Open to either approach.

Making your own sotra "lets talk ___" thread for feedback/dicussiom here would go a long way.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You and that sniper have such a magnetic relationship Hazza

Punny dad level joke? 10/10

I've never appreciated pistol starts more than I do right now. You can't strafe vs a BR in this game. Well, you can, but they'll still hit every shot.

And people want BRs starts in the H3 playlist... imagine these BRs with H3's sightlines, spacing, and movement. :wutface:

I'm curious to see how the BR works after the tweaks, but currently I can't even be bothered to play.

Even if they did tweak the BR to be more difficult I probably still wouldn't enjoy it as much as the pistol.  I've always preferred single shot weapons over burst.

• Upvote (+1) 5

LOL no pro league until September 20th?

Seriously, whoever was behind the structure of this seasons' pro league needs to not be in charge of anything ever again.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Watching the Str8 scrim, but I just can't hack Danoxide making all these stupid noises. I have no idea how anybody can team with him. Sounds like Cadet Larvell Jones got his dick stuck in a vacum cleaner.

But seriously does he have some kind of problem?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1