CyReN

HCS Pro League Fall 2017 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Its the grand finals mate - Went to a second best of 7 so just scroll back from the end of the broadcast :)

Edit - Our lord and saviour @@Moses_FPS has you covered ;)

I watched the first series thinking, "Yeah, this is pretty good." Then went back and watched the grand finals. So, so dope! Thanks for all you do man! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

LawBreakers is SOOO GOOD - find games in seconds on the PS4 as well. It's NOT a twitch shooter and really lets the skilled shine. I love it.

Also, it doesn't feel like shit to play and has an interesting art direction - unlike H5. 

I wish I could say the same about search times on PC. 

Proofreading- not even once

We've messaged them at least a dozen times about using the old ALG logo. Giving them the new logo each time.

They've responded multiple times saying they'll start using the new ones.

They still use the old one.

We stopped messaging them.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Personally, I call Halo a precision shooter. It's a bit hard to define Halo as a arena shooter when realistically speaking, there is no officially recognized definition of what an arena shooter is. A lot of what we define a arena is is based on what it doesn't have, such as classes.

If we go by what we view a arena shooter is, then Halo's only common ground with those kind of games is even starts and power ups. Maybe health packs, but those are off and on.

Personally, I call Halo a precision shooter. It's a bit hard to define Halo as a arena shooter when realistically speaking, there is no officially recognized definition of what an arena shooter is. A lot of what we define a arena is is based on what it doesn't have, such as classes.

If we go by what we view a arena shooter is, then Halo's only common ground with those kind of games is even starts and power ups. Maybe health packs, but those are off and on.

In my opinon, I think Halo is (well...was) it's own game in it's own niche. It did it really well and all attempts to make it more like anything else whether in name or gameplay has failed.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Prototype to Naventic will bring 3/4's of Team Cryptik, that was one series from Worlds, roster back together. 

Ronin +Nemassist

AM's don't like the truth apparently. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Prototype to Naventic will bring 3/4's of Team Cryptik, that was one series from Worlds, roster back together.

Kinda funny that back then their 4th was PreDevon, and now it's ContrA.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I feel like both of these teams will be placing 7th/8th anyway for very little Proleague prize money ...?  whatevs, hope it works out for him

They were robbed is more like it. East coasters waiting hours to play and then still playing at 2am while splyce is all west coast
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It's just a troll right? There's no way they're that dumb

I understand. You must be thinking of a different science fiction first person shooter video game merchandise developer.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1